Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @thatjedininja โค๏ธ - Iโ€™ve become a fan of Melt Cosmetics lol - just love their slightly soft and heavily pigmented shadows.  

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Such a stunning look @2manyperfumes I love all of the shimmery glittery shades and it makes your eyes pop. Super cool palette too Iโ€™m loving everything about this look ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @NikkiDevine โค๏ธ Itโ€™s a lot of fun and the colours have that burnt shade to them 

I love this!! @2manyperfumes

I love this!! @2manyperfumes

Re: I love this!! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love the golden coppery shades in this look!!! Stunning

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd I really like Melt palettes 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hey lovelies โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค— I was feeling kind of down and out today so I just sat there and fiddled with some colors and thought Iโ€™d share them. Nothing too too special but I hope you like them ๐Ÿฅฐ still using the colourpop sheโ€™s a rainbow palette (blue marks are shades I used for the blue look and purple is of course for the pinky purple look) โค๏ธ

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@NikkiDevine gorgeous!!! I actually do the same thing when I'm feeling like I'm meh...I just play around with make up.  It changes my mood instantly. LOL.  I really love these bright tones you chose.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜บ๏ธ @thatjedininja it really does just calm the mind doesnโ€™t it? And yeah I really have an obsession with bright colorful shades rn itโ€™s like ever since I did my first look with them I just fell down the rabbit hole to wonderland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’• theyโ€™re just so fun to play with and to just see where it goes and how it ends up.

so pretty!! great palette to work with @NikkiDevine

so pretty!! great palette to work with @NikkiDevine

RE: so pretty!! great palette to work with @NikkiDevine

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐโ˜บ๏ธ@Imaster it really is such a good palette barely any fall out for such pigmented shades I definitely recommend it to everyone now I do feel like maybe one or two of these pastel shades would be too light for some women of color because I really gotta build it up to get it where it pops (then again I also donโ€™t use eyeshadow primers which could help the pigmentation of the shadows) and Iโ€™m pale as all get out but it is such a gorgeous palette and such cool finishes too ๐Ÿค—

Hope you feel like yourself again! Iโ€™m sorry you feel blue! I know makeup lifts me up when Iโ€™m feeling bleh. Love both lols but my favorite has got to be the purple one!

Thank you boo ๐Ÿ’•โ˜บ๏ธ Yeah I know exactly what you mean it really makes me feel better too ๐Ÿ˜Š and yes girl I knew the purple would have to be your favorite I stg purple is your color it just goes so good with your skin tone and your eyes.

This is a beautiful palette @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿ‘, all of them are very pretty.  My fave is the 4th one.  I hope having some fun with the palette cheered you up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐ I definitely do feel better and yeah this palette has quickly become my favorite the shades are just unreal and the pastels pop and thereโ€™s little to no fallout which just kinda made me happy to play with it and helped me destress โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Hello everyone here I used a bunch of single eyeshadows that I have. I used urban decay Moondust eyeshadow; space case cosmetics; Becca x chrissy teigen some churro shade that comes with a jelly highlighter; nomad cosmetics from the Berlin range;and inc.refible Cosmetics some of the eyeshadow pots

@idanyd  this look is to die for! So pretty!

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜Š @thatjedininja

stunning!! love this look @idanyd

stunning!! love this look @idanyd

RE: stunning!! love this look @idanyd

Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ @lmaster
testing