Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Guess whoโ€™s back back back, back again gain gain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ hereโ€™s my first two photographed look using the colourpop sheโ€™s a rainbow paletteand the yellow shimmer is from jsc thirsty because the yellow glitter is red when the light hits it and I didnโ€™t like how it looked with these colors but lmk what you lovely ladies think ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š @idanyd I tried tostick to just the two colors you suggested but I just had to throw a lil pop of the bluish shade because it was calling my name but I plan on doing a full yellow and purple look soon ๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๏ธ tysm for the inspiration boo ๐Ÿ’•(please ignore my out of control caterpillar brows I was gonna do them but I didnโ€™t wanna make them thicker lol)

Creative!

Tysm @LeviTaughtYou ๐Ÿฅฐโ˜บ๏ธ

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

These looks are so fun @NikkiDevine! You make it look so effortless! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tysm @JaneanBT ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• it was definitely fun to make and came with mucchhhhh effort lol ๐Ÿ˜†

@NikkiDevine I love how colorful these looks are!

Best,

Rebecca

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜š @RebeccaBT

I love how you're not afraid of bright and bold colors. <333

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™m afraid of them lol to the extent of โ€œomg omg I hope this doesnโ€™t end up a colorful tornado of a messโ€ but I think tackling them head on and just doing it is what really helps me be more creative and doing things I normally wouldnโ€™t do. Also I find that bright colorful shades are harder to blend together seamlessly than neutral shades like browns and blacks which I feel like helps me perfect my craft. If that makes sense lol ๐Ÿ˜…โ˜บ๏ธ (also can we just talk about how Sephora wouldnโ€™t lemme say t*rd lmao) @PenelopeBT

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You make some really good points. Working with bright and bold colors are a different skill set. I think it's best to start small. Whenever I use bold colors, I'll usually just use one shade all over the lid. But I'm impressed by your skills! <333

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐโ˜บ๏ธ it took me a while to get comfortable especially with posting my colorful looks that I normally wouldnโ€™t do but itโ€™s super inspiring on here and fun too ๐Ÿค— so that means a lot and thatโ€™s exactly how I started too and I would mostly just wear pinks and peaches because I was like nervous to mess with darker and bolder colors. There was and still is many disastrous looks that I do that never make it to my camera though I be like what did I just do to my face ๐Ÿ˜‚  @PenelopeBT 

so creative @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿ˜

so creative @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿ˜

RE: so creative @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿ˜

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• @Imaster

These looks are stunning!!!! All of them!!! That blue shade with the yellow and purple is absolutely stunning!!!

Tysm girl you was the inspo for that look!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ@idanyd

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Here are the blues from mystery palette (a lot more grey although they are pastel in shade.)  I used my jumbo Sephora liner in a brown glitter as liner. 

CE52481E-C5CC-410A-99D3-74E2535E994E.jpeg71212B02-8E68-434E-83D5-514B878C3E9F.jpeg1C783BCA-058F-4041-84A4-E75715AA5BB2.jpeg

love the periwinkle flex...

Thank you @thatjedininja ๐Ÿฅฐ - yes in the pan it looked periwinkle blue

I love this matte grey look! Oddly enough, grey is my favorite color! Great look @2manyperfumes

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT โค๏ธ I love grey too and there are many greys in the palette to still try out 

Strikingly beautiful look, @2manyperfumes !  Well done!

14 Replies
testing