Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love those colors with your eye color @Imaster super pretty look all around great job ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You did an excellent job @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘, love these shades on your eyes.  Did you had extra liner because your lashes are gorgeous, very black.  Love it.  

I used a black shadow from a tarte palette as liner @2manyperfumes thank you so much ๐Ÿค—

Itโ€™s great๐Ÿ‘ It really brings out your eyes and makes your lashes look super dark and long โญ๏ธ

gorgeous on you and such fun colors! 

@lmaster so dewy and pretty!

@Krysa13 aaawwww thanks so much ๐Ÿ’œ

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Those colors really suit you!! They make the blue of your eyes brighter! Lovely look!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you, that is so kind of you ๐Ÿ˜Š @idanyd 

I love this pink look @lmaster!

Thank you @DaneeBT im really impressed with the blending of these shadows and the glitter had very minimal fall out, I'll be reaching for this palette more often! โค๏ธ

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I tried to dupe a PMG shade from mothership vi. Iโ€™m so in love with that purple! I used Tarteโ€™s Eye Shadow Palette Volume II - marina for transitioning and Seaside as the base and topped it off with Fenty Killawatt Highlighter called Poolside. Not too shabby and close enough. @kinkysweat for photo reference on the shade as she did a review on the PMG Mothership VI and did a few looks for it.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous look @thatjedininja and I love your user name lol but them colors on your skin tone is stunning great choice ๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๏ธ

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

thank you! 

Beautifully done and gorgeous shade @thatjedininja ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ

thank you! 

@thatjedininja Such a gorgeous look! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you!