Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your look is stunning and the necklace is gorgeous too!

thank you lovely! @idanyd ๐ŸŒž

thank you lovely! @idanyd ๐ŸŒž

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your bronzed eyeshadow makes your blue eyes pop! @lmaster 

Thank you kind friend!! @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜˜

This is super pretty @lmaster

Thank you so much @DaneeBT ๐ŸŒป

Iโ€™m not a just shimmer person but I thought letโ€™s try it.  I used a secondary palette that is good but not really one that Iโ€™m ๐Ÿคฉ about.  Galaxy Chic by BH Cosmetics.  The shimmer is smooth but the colours fade quickly and look similar.  

13BCC423-024C-4FF7-9B05-8528B8D13011.jpeg929E9ADB-3FFF-4BE2-8DA7-443282C5B83F.jpeg38942B38-1162-4162-8137-6D57F8D9B8CE.jpeg

You rock the shimmers @2mamyperfumes such a stunning look and always an amazing lip color to tie the look together perfectly ๐Ÿฅฐ awesome job

Thank for your info! I was looking at these palettes but was unsure! I need color! Lol so Iโ€™ll pass on these your look is stunning! @2manyperfumes

@2manyperfumes   What did you use as your liner?  I really like it, especially paired with the mauve shadow.  I would have never thought of that.

Thank you @Ispend2much6  ๐Ÿฅฐ I used the Smokey eye pencil I recently found at the drugstore.  I love these pencils.  Never heard of the brand until now.  NOTE - they are inexpensive and good.  

Black NOTE eye pencilBlack NOTE eye pencilDeep Green NOTE eye pencilDeep Green NOTE eye pencil

Thanks for the info @2manyperfumes !  Maybe they will have the blue/gray of my dreams. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love your eyeshadow look!  And your lip colour highlights the gold in your eyes.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

@2manyperfumes 

The gold lip art dries like a liquid lip so I can wear it on its own too ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you @l8totheparty โค๏ธ 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Green photo I used the profusion golden nudes palette; some avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ green palette that my boyfriend got me ;lift the lid and some old Kat Von d green palette for the inner conercer browbine and push liner. The other two pictures I used the I heart revolution chocolate honey ๐Ÿฏ palette and some brown eyeliner

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your glasses look good with your eyeshadow look ๐Ÿ˜Š @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @l8rotheparty

super pretty looks! @idanyd

super pretty looks! @idanyd

RE: super pretty looks! @idanyd

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @lmaster

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

All of these are stunning @idanyd ! I think my favorite would have to be that green itโ€™s such a lovely shade and executed perfectly great job ๐Ÿ’•
testing