Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ @NikkiDevine green is one of my favorite colors

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Both looks are great @idanyd ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m hoping to one day try out IHeartRevolution.  How are their palettes?  

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ @2manyperfumes Iโ€™ll be honest at first I thought they didnโ€™t have any pigment but after seeing some YouTube reviews I found that itโ€™s best to use it with unset concealer with a lighter shade. They did require some back and forth to the palette and I recommend doing your eye look first cause there is a bit of fallout. They work well with dense brushes so I used the fluffy brush to just blend the edges out. Packaging wise they are stunning and cheap too! Heard a YouTuber vales Theresa is dead and she liked the new avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ palette and pizza palette they look very cute

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd โค๏ธ I find that with some of my BH palettes and Morphe.  I love Theresa is Dead.  She makes me laugh.  Sheโ€™s like the anti YouTuber beauty channel and her stories before she gets into makeup are hilarious.  

So Iโ€™ve been gone for some time again but I finally got the palette of my dreams so Iโ€™ll be posting more looks with this palette soon but here is my super amazing haul from Colourpop and I stg this is my favorite drug store priced brand because itโ€™s such a great price for such great products. Lemme know what colors you would like to see me play with because I have no idea where to start Iโ€™m so in love with every shade. And they have great customer service the two lip products I didnโ€™t even pay for they sent them for my package taking so long to get here so I think thatโ€™s awesome ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค— canโ€™t wait to try out all of the skin care which if anyone didnโ€™t know Fourth Ray Beauty is Colourpops skin care line and it all smells and feels so good so far I have hormonal acne and so Iโ€™m hoping one of these products helps me out with that ๐Ÿ˜š Iโ€™ll keep an update on how the products are performing on the skin care group if anyoneโ€™s interested ๐Ÿ˜Š (sheโ€™s a rainbow palette)

Awesome haul and gorgeous palette!! I know you will create stunning looks with these!! Would love to see a yellow and purple look with some of that pressed glitter!

Tysm @idanyd ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค— I love that you actually suggested some colors Iโ€™ll definitely try it and see how it turns out ty boo ๐Ÿ˜š

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow what an amazing haul @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿคฉ love that palette especially those glitters.  I look forward to all the looks you try out with all these goodies.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tysm @2manyperfumes Iโ€™m so excited idk where to start lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

59566210-194E-4CA8-8DF4-5AFB432A7A31.jpeg214EDCCD-52FF-4367-9791-4DF0A8152794.jpegDay 3 of my one colour challenge.  I decided on a deep gothic red, blood moon look lol.  Everything in shades of red from bright to almost burgundy/oxblood shades.  I used the bright pop of MAC single walking heartbeats shadow.  Lolita by KVD. Fenty burgundy highlighter on my crease and corners.  I also used the deep red pencil by Shiseido and over top Jeffree Starr Unicorn Blood to make the liner deeper.  The givenchy mascara topper on my bottom lashes and under eyes.  

C0CBF1FF-8C6E-455F-82DA-6E6FF9994FD4.jpeg43B4D7F1-6164-44F9-934F-D71C3BD60064.jpegEB12D49E-6B19-4D7E-B500-20552D692CFB.jpeg8B223648-FCF3-4F95-A41C-FF66F5EE9766.jpeg4B0971E4-DAB2-4683-8038-472733A467DC.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Is the Killawaty palette worth the buy? Iโ€™ve been debating on buying it.

This look is perfect for fall! <333

Absolutely in love with this look!!! You slayed this look!!!! Love the whole gothic red vibe!!!

Gorgeous @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @NikkiDevine โค๏ธ

stunning!! @2manyperfumes

stunning!! @2manyperfumes

Re: stunning!! @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster โค๏ธ

Juvia's place The Warrior paletteJuvia's place The Warrior palette

Itโ€™s a gorgeous look!! That inner corner highlight is gorgeous and you blended that into the eye beautifully

Super pretty sunset vibes @Krysa13 ๐Ÿฅฐ

pretty pretty pretty!!! @Krysa13

pretty pretty pretty!!! @Krysa13
1 Reply
testing