Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @Krysa13 โค๏ธ The silver liner shadow is very good, especially for a drugstore brand Rimmel.  It stays put and doesnโ€™t fade.  

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Stunning!!!! I love bold lip colors but feel self conscious about them!! You look stunning

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ๐Ÿฅฐ I wasnโ€™t 100% sure about carrying off this colour for a daytime look but I didnโ€™t get any weird stares lol.  Most people didnโ€™t really notice at first.  

What a bold look

Thank you @howconnie ๐Ÿฅฐ

oh girl! @2manyperfumes this is so creative and beautiful

oh girl! @2manyperfumes this is so creative and beautiful

Re: oh girl! @2manyperfumes this is so creative and beautiful

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

I didn't post here for a few days but that doesn't mean I didn't wear fun colours ๐Ÿ™‚

Violet Voss The Rainbow, shades Seafoam and FijiViolet Voss The Rainbow, shades Seafoam and FijiUD Full Spectrum, Shades Paranoia and AlchemyUD Full Spectrum, Shades Paranoia and AlchemyMAC Rocking RebelMAC Rocking Rebel

This pic leaves much to be desired in terms of quality, but I really loved doing this look

UD Razorsharp eyeliners in Fireball, Freak and ChaosUD Razorsharp eyeliners in Fireball, Freak and Chaos

@Krysa13 Loving those pink and nude lip colors!

Best,

Rebecca

Very beautiful looks and shades!

Love the way you paired that bright blue look

Cool @Krysa13 โค๏ธ I especially like the paranoia and alchemy, rocking rebel ๐Ÿ‘

Wow super pretty @Krysa ๐Ÿ˜ the color combos are amazing and the shades alone like that blue and purple shade are so alluring that blue is electrifying. Fun and definitely colorful great job โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone today I used the Too Faced chocolate bon bons palette and for the yellow I used the colored raine single eyeshadow

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That yellow is mesmerizing 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @howconnie

Love the yellow shadow with the smoky edges at @idanyd โค๏ธ Beautiful 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅฐ @2manyperfumes

Such a pretty color combo and so perfectly blended! I love the yellow itโ€™s so pretty and stilllll with the smokey looks ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ you need to teach me bc theyโ€™re soo pretty pls send h.e.l.p @idanyd โ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you so much!!!!!! Iโ€™m no expert but I can help you anytime if you want to ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š feel free to sent me a inbox message @NikkiDevine

@idanyd wow, this is a slayer look!

testing