Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!! @Kryss13

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yellow looks great on you! <333

Thank you so much ☺️ @PenelopeBT

gorgeous @idanyd

gorgeous @idanyd

RE: gorgeous @idanyd

Thank you so much 😊 @lmaster

@idanyd ,

Very pretty and unusual!

Thank you so much 😊 @tsavorite
Anonymous Insider

Had to giggle when I saw this post because I've been trying to do this for a few months. I got this huge magnetic palette and combined all my shadows to make it easier. This method isn't for everyone but I love it. I've also taken to buying mostly individual shadows so I only get colors I know I'll use. Although, every once in a while there's that perfect shade that only comes in a palette... (my colors are a bit disorganized because I just returned from a trip. have a smaller palette for travel)

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Anonymous I love organizing my shadows in palettes too! Makes it so easy!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I wish I had that collection very pretty those shimmer shades are calling me 😍

Wow!! Amazing collection! I also have a zpalette and it’s kinda my baby because that’s where I put my multichrome single shadows

I used my Anastasia palette mainly, I used Eccentric on my lid and in my eye crease, I also added Rose Good to my eye crease to help it pop a little. I used dreamer in the corner of my eye and under the bottom lashes. Then I used some yellow from Laura Sanchez's palette as a kind of liner on my top lid. I decided to try to see what might look good, not sure it looks good or not still. I think I should've made it a bit darker maybe, I dunno!

@Lanarox Such a pretty natural look!

Best,

Rebecca

You look fresh and beautiful 

Pretty and sultry look @Lanarox ❤️ Both palettes are beautiful 

@Lanarox this look is actually very pretty as it is!

Ir looks very soft and pretty. If you want to give a bit more depth you could use a darker shade on the outer corner and softly blend it toward the lid and in the crease. But your look is really really pretty

Light and pretty ☺️ lovely shade.

Hello everyone I used here the pat McGRATH labs eye ecstasy and mascara set and space case cosmetics eyeshadow singles in stargasm

@idanyd you slay, gal! You always rock a gorgeous shimmer that makes me jealous!

Thank you so much! Krysa13 😊😊
testing