Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Both are pretty blues @Krysa13 ❤️ UD liners are excellent and so many shades.  

Day 84.jpg

84- UD- 1987 And that completes the UD Gwen Stefani palette! I'm quite surprised with this palette. It had more likes than I thought it would. Lots of fallout in the glittery shades though. I'm not touching the black shade. I think Pop and 1987 were the only colors I had really used from this before. Glad I tried them and gave them a chance!

UD Gwen After.jpg

Up next M.A.C. Call of the Canyon-

MAC Call of the Canyon.jpg

@Samtian The color on your lid is beautiful! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thank you!

I so love this look @Samtian

I so love this look @Samtian

Re: I so love this look @Samtian

@lmaster Thank you!

Really like this shade on you @Samtian ❤️ Lol now I have the bathwater song in my head 🎶 

@2manyperfumes Thank you! Haha I'm not familiar with that song!

@Samtian this is such a nice, clean, simple and cheerful look! 

@Krysa13 Thank you! I like easy looks haha.

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 45 @tartecosmetics Tarteist Pro Remix Palette: Now I am digging into this one I bought in December. I love the shimmers and I wish the matte colors were a larger pan because the 2 light mattes are both good for allover the lid. . 1. Graffiti . 2. Flow : i didnt want it too bold so i added this last minute but it diluted the colors too much . 3. Artist . 4. Wall Art

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love this palette!!! Your makeup look is gorgeous love

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love this palette, it’s so fun! Looks great on you

@Buootiful that's a great look! I really like the combo of silver and red, and a silver lid pairs beautifully with a red lip. 

Aww, thank you! Ill have to do more silver red combos 😄 @Krysa13 

Beautiful shadows and well done @Buootiful ❤️ I love your look today with that bit of bright lip shade 👍

Aww, thanks so much! @2manyperfumes 

Familiarizing myself with the Super shock shadows.  Did a gold, to copper, bronze and purple look today.  Used my gun metal grey NYX liner to smoke out the outer corners and underneath.  Today I used a gold from the uh-huh honey palette inner corners and under.  Then White Rabbit, Let Me Pass and Issa.  

07B1F586-D4C5-4D3E-BE5E-AF46C032D836.jpeg8869534A-BC68-4FF4-B322-7259962BEB06.jpeg37AC9D3F-39E3-4A83-910C-F32E0F74DE1E.jpeg9A60409E-3B67-4338-AB77-B458DDD06027.jpeg8E333218-9615-48AA-B344-318FB44A1281.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love your top and your makeup is stunning too!

@2manyperfumes you are a real artist! It's a very interesting combination of warm and cool tones. 

Thank you so much @Krysa13 🥰

1 Reply
testing