Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes the aurora one sounds stunning! I’ll see about giving them a go thank you!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ I’ve found that I prefer their baked shadow formula to the regular ones.  The Aurora Lights has very pigmented shadows.  The solar one too. The galaxy one is good but the shades are misleading when they are marbled.  You might not like how they actually look once you put them on your eyes.  They are long lasting and not much if any fall out.  Price is excellent and you get a lot of shadow for the price.  

that palette is so pretty! great look @2manyperfumes

that palette is so pretty! great look @2manyperfumes

Re: that palette is so pretty! great look @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ I like the BH baked shadows as far as their palettes go.  They are more pigmented and shimmery.  

Such a stunning look @2manyperfumes 😍👏🏼 great job it all looks so pretty together idek what’s my favorite part the eyes or the lips. Beautiful shades

Oh yeah definitely it’s a gorgeous shade I need me one in my inventory lol @2manyperfumes ☺️ you did a stunning job

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @NikkiDevine 🥰 I think this greyish nude lip would be good with corals and pinks too.  

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone here I used the Kat von d ferias palette; Kat Von d alchemist palette (pop in the center of the lid) and the moonchild palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd Lovely colors.

@idanyd  you achieved a really wonderful peacock combo that compliments your eye colour amazingly! I love this look!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @Krysa13

this is just fantastic! love the bold colors @idanyd

this is just fantastic! love the bold colors @idanyd

RE: this is just fantastic! love the bold colors @idanyd

Thank you so much! 😊@lmaster

So pretty reminds me of like a peacocks feathers super beautiful @idanyd

Thank you so much! @NikkiDevine

I love this look @idanyd ❤️ That KVD palette still kicking myself for not getting it.  Love the transition from green to blue. 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!! It is a bit on the darker side and even with the negative reviews I decided to buy it. (On sale 🤩). I found that what works for me is unset base like concealer. If I set my concealer with even an eyeshadow from the palette everything is going to look patchy, muddy or not blend at all. @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That is interesting @idanyd - will try that with shadows that go muddy on me 👍

Here I used the Sephora pro editorial 2.0 palette

@idanyd I love the colors you select

Very pretty @idanyd, beautiful wing ❤️

testing