Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Samtian So soft and pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone I used today the Anastasia Beverly Hills subculture palette. I took a tip from you tuber mascara masquerade to use unset base and use tapping motions to put the shadow instead of swiping motions and I am pleased with the results!

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous pigment on these shades with tapping them on @idanyd 🥰👍 perfect - you are so precise with your liner too ❤️

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 😊 @2manyperfumes yes! I was surprised too! With an unset base you tap the shadow along the crease and the with with a clean crease brush in faster tapping circular motions you blend it outwards. Same thing with the outer corner and darker shade. With the inner corner I used also unset base and a wet flat brush and tapped it where I wanted color and then used my finger on the eyelid to press it more. It does take time that’s why I played with it on a Sunday 😺

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you for the tip @idanyd  I will have to try it with some of my shadows that are fussy that way and let you know 😘👍

Hi @idanyd ,

This is such a pretty look! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much 😊 @JaneanBT

I love these colors @idanyd

I love these colors @idanyd

RE: I love these colors @idanyd

Thank you so much @lmaster

@idanyd this is a really beautiful, striking look! 

Thank you so much!!! @Krysa13

Looks great @idanyd ! You make me wanna go back and try again with Subculture. I love it, but it’s my problem-child palette. 

Thank you so much!!!! It was like too!! I was very frustrated until I saw that tip from that YouTuber and it did worked!!!

Such a beautiful combo!

Thank you so much! @KehDee

I used the Vise art petit pro soleil palette again today.  I used KVD raw power shadow to deepen up the lower lashes. 89E08FC5-C53B-45D5-A45C-F89770A3D71F.jpeg

430A0647-900A-491F-B73D-850879A575F0.jpeg

Not related to your eyeshadow, @heartsmyface, but you have the most perfectly-shaped lips!  Totally jealous.

Stunning colours on you @heartsmyface 🙀❤️ Love them and the deeper shading under the eye 👍 your hair is wonderful 

I post this with all the love in the world @heartsmyface 

Image result for leeloo multipass gif

You look amazing!  I can't get over how vibrant your hair is and that lip color is perfection. 

Hi @heartsmyface ,

THIS WHOLE LEWK! I LOVE! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@heartsmyface ooh, love the warm colours, and how you combine them with your lipstick!

testing