Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! I love all of my palettes, but this one is my favorite. ❤️

Wow, the orange and purple combo looks great on you! I also love your skin. What foundation are you wearing?

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! I’m wearing Fenty foundation. It’s one of my favorites. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Did a fire inspired look to represent how hot it is in New York this summer! 🔥

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Wow, @Anonymous , you rock! You are really a color wizard! Is this also a Morphe palette? How is the staying power? 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

yeah, it’s the same JCxMorphe palette (I’ve been getting my money’s worth haha)!! The staying power is amazing as long as you use an eye primer!

Wow that is stunning @Anonymous love it !! 🥰 so vivid.  

So summery @Anonymous !

Perfect! I love the fiery sunset!! @Anonymous 

I have been absent from the challenge for a few days, but here is the latest crop of my pics 🙂

IMG_20190722_133914436.jpg Smashbox Prism palette -- a pretty lilac-pink collection that I really like for soft looks. I am not a fan of colour pink, but I am suprised how frequently I reach for this palette.

IMG_20190729_115343402.jpgThis is a tale of woe -- MAC Technicolor pencil eyeliner. I love the colour but all other qualities of this liner are just horrible. It smudges like crazy and transfers to anything it touches. For example the "floating crease" in this picture was unintended. By the end of the day I found myself rocking faded green raccoon eyes. 

IMAG0223.jpg 

Given my previous experience with MAC eye products (see above) I didn't expect much from this eye crayon in Madly Sunny. However, this one surprised me! The colour is really fun and I love it, but beyond that it stayed put all day long and faded only slightly. 

I love your adventurous spirit and fun colours you choose to rock @Krysa13 🥰 pink is very pretty and I love that yellow ❤️.  Too bad about that woeful green.  

Looks great @Krysa13 !

Gorgeous looks!

Pink: I hear ya on that!. This year I have been doing a lot more pink whether it's dark or light. This light pink is YOU and all of it goes so well with the pearls

Green: So sad green doesnt work with this formula. I know how it can be very disappointing. I was disappointed by the green shadow in kvd's fetish palette and I really wanted it to work 😞

Yellow: Yasss! I love yellow and it goes fantastic with your summer apparel. I hope this is not a discontinued product? @Krysa13 

@Buootiful thank you so much! Given that everything in this post was bought at Cosmetics Company Outlet at a huge discount, this might indeed be discontinued stuff. I stocked up on other yellow shadows though 🙂

Love the yellow eyeshadow on you! <333

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love the yellow look and it matches your top! Very pretty! Such a shame for the green eyeliner; it’s a very pretty shade!!!

Hello everyone! Today I used the Nomad cosmetics Tokyo and Marrakesh palettes again!!

@idanyd Love the winged liner

Pretty, glamorous and feminine @idanyd - always so well done 👍 love this soft and sparkly look.

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!!!! @2manyperfumes 😊🥰

ABH Riviera and Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions Palette

testing