Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You look beautiful in this photo and lighting @KehDee 🥰 it really shows the eyeshadows and lip colour.  👍 love it.  

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your eye makeup looks great @KehDee!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you 💕

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today’s eyeshadow was soft sheens from my BH Solar Palette and some ABH glitter.  I had my next Zodiac inspired challenge and it was Pisces ️.  Pastel brights with a bit of sparkle.

D5300546-2502-4E0B-B51D-8A3C3F72DDF0.jpeg0044F46F-8F7F-4B20-B5B6-7BB33C96B155.jpeg47362E76-F5FF-43D3-ABB7-6D2E5DF7A63F.jpeg24D5C3AF-9EF1-4FF0-97BA-3F2F455BE5CD.jpegE213D79C-261C-4F72-A942-F20C81A29F21.jpeg8EDC84E6-31C4-4602-B1E0-99E93EFBDEA5.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Girl can I like be you for a min? Your makeup stash is soooo drool worthy!! Such a gorgeous look @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @NikkiDevine 😘 NYX is my go too dupe brand because it’s affordable and keeps up with colour trends.  I like the NYX glitter much more than the ABH.  

Beautiful look!

Thank you @ather 🥰

Love the turquoise pop of color! Very stunning

Thank you @idanyd 🥰

this pop is so pretty @2manyperfumes

this pop is so pretty @2manyperfumes

Re: this pop is so pretty @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 🥰 I love teal and if I stayed true to the Pisces inspired look I would have to wear it full strength.  Lol I just couldn’t it was too much for me 2 days in a row haaa.  Thankful that my next sign is Aries and it’s just about bold lips and less colour on the eyes.  

I'm an aries @2manyperfumes 😍

Thank you @lmaster 😘 lol well I’ve planned my Stila champagne glitter and a neutral eye but with a MAC red for lips for tomorrow’s challenge.  I have several Aries ladies - half wear nude lipstick half wear only red.  They all wear black liner only and black mascara.  It’s all about the lashes and lips.  

I'm a nude lippie kinda gal @2manyperfumes 😍 cant wait to see!

Lovely soft colours today

Thank you @KehDee 🥰 the solar palette from BH Cosmetics is very pretty, bright shades that are toned down and shimmer.  

@2manyperfumes I was looking at their website the other day and thought of ordering the Aurora light pallette and the Love in London one too. I wish I could take a look at them before, but I can't find a store that have bh cosmetics... 😦

I have 3 or 4 of their palettes and all of them have been consistent and good @MlleJuju 😁 the solar one is very pretty and there are a lot of golds all shimmers.  

@2manyperfumesSo pretty!!

Thank you @Samtian 🥰

1 Reply
testing