Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Green Halo Eyes using Dominique Cosmetics Rustic Glam

do you do tutorials?? your work is so so beautiful @marie...

do you do tutorials?? your work is so so beautiful @mariesanc21

RE: do you do tutorials?? your work is so so beautiful @marie...

I don’t yet. But I will soon on my IG and Facebook page

That cut crease is so perfect

Gorgeous

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It was hard to narrow down my Zodiac inspired shadows this morning.  Tick tock don’t lose Thrace of time was on the brain because of work.  Lol so I went with deep burgundy red and some copper foil and burgundy liner.  Impulsive palette from Melt.  Foil pigment from NYX (these are so good) just s bit of Too Faced Glitter glue and no fallout.  I have some more expensive glitter from ABH and Stila and there’s more fallout even with the glue.  Laura Mercier Kajal liner in Vino.  Don’t know if I succeeded but it’s suppose to be a wearable Zodiac inspired look for Scorpio ️.  I used shades Boss Lady and Morning After.  

Orange metallic on leftOrange metallic on leftBoss Lady, morning afterBoss Lady, morning afterVino Kajal pen on leftVino Kajal pen on leftF9E4DF08-DC0A-4B8A-9E7C-9B98DCC489DF.jpegFD6B70AF-05C8-4376-AD7F-282866C0C421.jpeg66E74382-16BE-4037-B4D8-6B244784B8D4.jpeg#

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is very pretty! That lippie shade is stunning!!! Too bad I can’t find nyx pigments bear me

beautiful eye look @2manyperfumes

beautiful eye look @2manyperfumes

Re: beautiful eye look @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Day 29 karity queen (burgundy) Day 30 yellow is apocalyptic beauty Deadly bees and grey is from knotty. Day 31 color is tattletale (green-grey) from Karity come as you are

Anonymous Insider

day 28 I used apocalyptic beauty changeling both dry and wet brush

It looks really pretty and intense!

Both looks are beautiful @Anonymous 🥰 love the yellow (I’m trying to do Zodiac inspired looks) on my IG site and those yellows are inspiring 👍 I’ve always wanted to try Apocalyptic Beauty.  

@Anonymous I love the purple! So pretty 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Anonymous Insider

thank you rebecca

thank you rebecca

How fast can I do my eyes if I’m in a hurry 15 minutes which is light speed for this 🐌😂 neutrals with a pop of blue from the KVD Anniversary Palette.  

3E563A01-9C75-41B9-918A-7EA3D12A0E9F.jpeg7F129F91-B68F-4610-A993-B668D6480D84.jpeg41932034-09BC-4A62-9CA3-1626BE317645.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Well done! I hear people talk about doing their makeup in 5 minutes & I am completely incapable of that, lol. Five minutes gives me mascara, eyebrows & lipstick 😆 Someday!

@2manyperfumes I love the liner! 

Best,

Rebecca

😘💜💖🙌😎Here is my favorite looks this week , please check out my insta @beautyandstuff0 , any makeup advice or review on my looks are appropriated since I'm just learning makeup, I tried my best hope you all like this orange look.XOXO 💜💖💜💖💜🙌💜⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

I love those colors

This is really pretty!!! It makes your brown eyes more brighter!!
1 Reply
testing