Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love the shimmer!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Such pretty looks you have been creating at @Buootiful โค๏ธ You are in the groove ๐Ÿ‘ love it.  

Heehee, thanks so much! You are Always in the groove ๐Ÿ˜Š @2manyperfumes 

you look amazing @Buootiful

you look amazing @Buootiful

Re: you look amazing @Buootiful

Thank you, doll!! @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜™

My first attempts at cut crease. I normally don't feel comfortable applying shadow in the crease so my first forays into cur creases  look somewhat clumsy. I will appreciate tips and advice on how to master the look!

UD shadow box:

IMAG0216.jpg 

Natasha Denona Sunrise palette:

IMAG0218.jpg

I have no tips for you because Iโ€™m just learning myself but this community is great and Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll get lots of great tips. Good for you for stepping outside of your comfort zone!

Iโ€™m still working on doing cut creases myself, though I havenโ€™t tried it often. Iโ€™m finding it makes a difference what concealer you use as well. The one I used yesterday didnโ€™t stand out as well as Iโ€™d hoped. I think the formula was too creamy & my lid color wound up blending more into the crease color. Tarte Shape Tape works well for me for this. I do my transition shade just above the crease, then the crease color and outer v (or outer 3rd of the lid) and blend it all. Then apply the concealer on a small brush to the lid, or inner 2/3 of the lid, depending on the look. Let it dry a bit then go on top of the concealer with your lid shade. There are some good tutorials on YouTube! ๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way you have such good eye lid space to do so many looks.  โค๏ธโค๏ธ Lucky lady 

๐Ÿ‘ for exploring cut creases.  Love your shade choices @Krysa13 ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™ve done a few not often because I donโ€™t have enough lid space.  Put down your base colour first entire lid/ from lid all the way to just above crease.  Use a lighter shade to blend just above the bone blending into crease shade (eye socket ends).  Then use a white or very pale concealer on lid and just under crease in half circle.  Put your second shade just on lid to cover up to where concealer edges are.  You can take a thin glitter liner and follow that edge crease with the glitter marker.  I hope that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

very bold beautiful looks @Krysa13

very bold beautiful looks @Krysa13

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

ABH Riviera and Dominique Cosmetics Rustic Glam

Anonymous Insider

so beautiful, the colors work so well together.

so beautiful, the colors work so well together.

these colors are amazing @mariesanc21

these colors are amazing @mariesanc21

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Just beautiful @mariesanc21 love all the shades and lippie ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Ooops, meant to tag @mariesanc21 lol

Wow, fabulous, @Krysa13 !

@mariesanc21  wow! Your skills are amazing! I love the rich colour and admire the precision of your application!

I love this @mariesanc21! So pretty!

01c18ae94b8c5c8fab4949a64ec3dfb7d1f2a0c4d8.jpg01b89de8b9c045e1fe909f82efeed21949fb0d3eed.jpgIt's Friday!  ๐Ÿ˜„  Today it's a warm, sunset sort of look from ABH Modern Renaissance - I used Burnt Orange as the transition shade, Realgar in the crease, Venetian Red on the outer 3rd of the lid & up into the crease, then did a partial cut crease & Primavera on the inner part of the lid.  Vermeer in the corners & brow bone, and a little of the Burnt Orange & Venetian Red on the bottom lash line.  Black pencil on the lower water line, Stila liquid liner on top, and some dramatic flared lashes just because!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROWยฎ Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizยฎ Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil Taupe

Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL

stila Stay All Dayยฎ Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Labradorite

Really pretty look!
testing