Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I really love this orangey look @MarcyGp

Today it was the Venus III palette by LimeCrime.  Shimmer purple, pink, brown and purple.  

E5569EE7-57DA-4741-8E60-4E70CAA62C4C.jpegCB5F907F-6B09-4726-A05D-7F5D7F6199C6.jpeg045B3AE7-FB70-4276-888F-776A030D8D82.jpegB14F03C4-B258-4183-96CA-E56301A58B14.jpegFC369A14-1E09-4707-A772-03AF5D0EA291.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your eye look is stunning as always but that lippie looks like molten hot pink metal!! 😍 stunning!

I’m loving the purple on you!

Beautiful purple look! What lip color are you wearing? I love it!

Oooooh, I love that purple! Gorgeous!

this is such a gorgeous purple pink look @2manyperfumes

this is such a gorgeous purple pink look @2manyperfumes

Re: this is such a gorgeous purple pink look @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ 

@2manyperfumes Pinks look great on you!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️

Day 43 @smashboxbeauty always on crystalized collection in Bronzite Bruja and the RED color in  TARTE - Let it Rain-bow Eye Set.#smashbox always on liquid eyeshadow in bronzite bruja#smashbox always on liquid eyeshadow in bronzite bruja

20190704_152508.jpg

Different lightingDifferent lighting

These shades look stunning on you!!!

Love the shimmer!

Such pretty looks you have been creating at @Buootiful ❤️ You are in the groove 👍 love it.  

Heehee, thanks so much! You are Always in the groove 😊 @2manyperfumes 

you look amazing @Buootiful

you look amazing @Buootiful

Re: you look amazing @Buootiful

Thank you, doll!! @lmaster 😙

My first attempts at cut crease. I normally don't feel comfortable applying shadow in the crease so my first forays into cur creases  look somewhat clumsy. I will appreciate tips and advice on how to master the look!

UD shadow box:

IMAG0216.jpg 

Natasha Denona Sunrise palette:

IMAG0218.jpg

I have no tips for you because I’m just learning myself but this community is great and I’m sure you’ll get lots of great tips. Good for you for stepping outside of your comfort zone!

I’m still working on doing cut creases myself, though I haven’t tried it often. I’m finding it makes a difference what concealer you use as well. The one I used yesterday didn’t stand out as well as I’d hoped. I think the formula was too creamy & my lid color wound up blending more into the crease color. Tarte Shape Tape works well for me for this. I do my transition shade just above the crease, then the crease color and outer v (or outer 3rd of the lid) and blend it all. Then apply the concealer on a small brush to the lid, or inner 2/3 of the lid, depending on the look. Let it dry a bit then go on top of the concealer with your lid shade. There are some good tutorials on YouTube! 😊

By the way you have such good eye lid space to do so many looks.  ❤️❤️ Lucky lady 

8 Replies
testing