Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

so pretty @2manyperfumes 💜🖤

so pretty @2manyperfumes 💜🖤

Re: so pretty @2manyperfumes 💜🖤

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So pretty @2manyperfumes! Also, did you recently color your hair?!

Thank you @DaneeBT 🥰 yes I wanted a complete change and dramatic plus a haircut lol 

This was my idea/inspirational photoThis was my idea/inspirational photo

Today I used mostly MUG singles (excuse the condition of these 🙄) and a smashbox shade not sure, but it's the rectangular one and STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - wonderlustIMG_20190712_135142641.jpg

IMG_20190712_135250861.jpg

IMG_20190712_130113211.jpg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty! @lmaster

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you lovely @idanyd 💞

@lmaster  So pretty 

Thank you darlin' @ather 🤗

Love the beautiful shimmer on the lid @lmaster 🥰 those Stila toppers are great and i live MUG single shadow formula 👍

Thank you @2manyperfumes 😘

Day 41 Smashbox Crystalized Always On Liquid Eyeshadow in Rhodonite Stand

This is my new fave liquid eye shadow! I love how you can just swipe it on and go in 5 minutes. All I used were my fingers, there is no complicated blended needed. This is my new fave liquid eyeshadow! I love how you can just swipe it on and go in 5 minutes. All I used were my fingers, there is no complicated blended needed. I swiped the wand by tracing above and inside the crease. Then, I filled it in on my lids. It stays on pretty well even without primer on my lids. 🙂

#smashbox#smashbox20190712_115208.jpg

@Buootiful Very nice.

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty!!!!

Such a pretty look!

Great sparkle on the lid and the pretty lipshade @Buootiful  😍

Thank you! @2manyperfumes 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I tested out my Huda Gemstone Obsessions palette that was part of the gratis (thanks BIC) this is my first experience with Huda. I found I really had to build it up and it wasn’t super pigmented. But I need to play around with it some more.

I thought it was a little difficult to build up as well....

I thought it was a little difficult to build up as well. I ended up using it to do a neat little lip look the other day, though, and that was pretty cool! I looked like an alien ^_^

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty look @KehDee some of the huda shades are a bit difficult to work with. I like using a sticky base underneath so the pigment can show more. You did a gorgeous job and it matches your blouse ☺️😊

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Great look!

testing