Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tysm @KehDee 🥰🤗

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

such a pretty look on you @NikkiDevine !

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Tysm @Kim888 😍🥰 ❤️

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I had no where to be today yet I decided nonetheless to play around and do a full face of makeup. I recently picked up the new Natasha Denona sunrise palette (as I could justify spending $86 a lot easier than $170) and came up with this look.D8146439-6509-4B16-AABF-B6C3ED04B5AE.jpeg

680F5600-A6BD-49FA-BF26-3FE4D2F5C304.jpeg

0949D2D9-1054-4CE3-9C8D-A0348951BAEA.jpeg

6D0369BE-9686-43D4-B5F6-68E213A66005.jpeg

@XxAudreyxX  great look!

Beautiful look @XxAudreyxX ! And you chose a wonderful palette! There are so many options for summer looks in there! 

Thank you @MlleJuju! 😊 So far I really like it and it’s nice because I don’t have anything similar in my collection. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty!!! Like a nice sunset look!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd! 😊

The theme is great!. LOve how you put all the colors together 🙂 @XxAudreyxX 

Thank you very much @Buootiful! 😊💖

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Great look with this palette! Sometimes it’s fun to just put on some makeup even if you have nowhere to go

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee! 😊 I enjoy putting on makeup even when I don’t have anywhere to go because then I get to experiment with different looks (with sometimes questionable results).

I love the overall look and the pairing of sunset eyes with a coral lip. Your skin looks flawless, too! What foundation are you wearing? <333

Thank you so much @PenelopeBT 🥰. I’m wearing the TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection.

love this look @XxAudreyxX - plus the summer vibes with the lippie look amazing!

Thank you @Kim888! 😊

Earlier today’s look with a fave - Melt Smoke Sessions.  I used both mattes, the bronze and olive with a bit of mint green under the eyes.  Black liner and. Bit of green in the waterline and bottom of wing.  Then I went in for a hair makeover later.  Makeup lasted pretty good, 12 hours.

39F28E87-C142-45C2-AE19-EF894AA9E19E.jpeg4D4DCDF8-D273-4991-9AE1-09C1D900C604.jpeg7A5DEC7B-00CA-44DA-B5C0-A0D23C3BAF79.jpeg54D6372F-9802-495F-923D-0A283F2C00BD.jpegMake up 12 hours later and new hair colour and cutMake up 12 hours later and new hair colour and cut

Beautiful look!!

I'm just speechless with this transformation @2manyperfum...

I'm just speechless with this transformation @2manyperfumes gorgeous beautiful stunning

Re: I'm just speechless with this transformation @2manyperfum...

Thank you so much @lmaster ❤️ I’m not getting any younger so I just want to go for it when I want to try a new look, new style etc., if only I had the same mind frame in my 20s and 30s.  

1 Reply
testing