Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I used my little gift, the gemstone obsessions palette and used the pink and red with my Laura Mercier vino Kajal pencil and Sephora black liner.  

CB08FF35-09B1-4C14-84C9-6730281D1384.jpeg81A7D7C2-6456-4A22-A142-09AED3718ACB.jpegBottom left and middle, red, middle row rightBottom left and middle, red, middle row right13B93E34-4237-4647-99F8-FBE6A12BFF63.jpeg

Beautiful!!

@2manyperfumes, that's so pretty, soft and feminine! I also love your lipstick and blush. 

Thank you @Krysa13 🥰

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your hair looks very stunning!! And your makeup too

your created such a great look @2manyperfumes

your created such a great look @2manyperfumes

Re: your created such a great look @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 🥰

Lovely eyes, @2manyperfumes . Gorgeous new hair style!!!

Thank you @Girly2Shoes 🥰

Beautiful! I love all of the looks everyone is creating with this palette. I can’t wait to try mine!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with @KehDee 👍😍

I used Physicians Formula Butter Blush as my eyeshadow base and then Rich is Better and F*ck Frugal from the Too Faced Pretty Mess palette for a quick easy eye.  I’m just loving washes of color on my lids this summer:) CADEFCD6-207D-4550-AC33-49D6D7F368C5.jpeg

0FCC98AF-A28D-48C8-8196-4091D0009F65.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Beautiful look

You're so good at matching your eyeshadow with your lip color. Love this pretty, soft look. <333

@heartsmyface great look! Love how soft and diffused this is. 

@Krysa13   Aw thank you.  Diffused looks have been my go to since it’s heated up.  

So pretty!

breathtaking @heartsmyface

breathtaking @heartsmyface

Everything looks so pretty on you @heartsmyface and you can pull off those just a hint of colour looks.  You have the perfect skin tone for them 🥰❤️😍

Love the wash of color on this one! @heartsmyface 

Day 39: Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g palette and #Tarte Icy betch palette

I love both these palettes!

• White  on lid
  • Brown in crease
  • Mixed light blue and highlight All overLIlaLIlaIcy BetchIcy Betch20190616_163107.jpg
1 Reply
testing