Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @Javadoo 🥰 looking forward to your shadow looks 👍

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello! I used on the blue eye the violet Voss best life eyeshadow palette; yellow eye I used the melt cosmetics impulsive palette. Bothe eyes Kat von d tattoo liner in trooper; benefit goof proof brow pencil in 3; Anastasia Beverly Hills brow clear gel and benefit roller lash mascara

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ☺️ @emaisgr8

I love your creativity @idanyd 🥰  beautiful and your lashes are stunning 

Thank you so much!!! I don’t use falsies much but I thought that look deserved some lashes lol 😂 I’m very two left handed when I’m trying falsies on. @2manyperfumes

@idanyd Love! Such a pretty combo! 

Thank you so much ☺️ @rrroxanne

Hello everyone!!! Here I did two different looks on my eyes using the same eyeshadow palette. Here I used the violet Voss best life eyeshadow palette and too faced glitter glue for the glitter

Wow just love your blending both looks are very pretty 🥰 @idanyd 

Thank you so much!! @2manyperfumes

Hello everyone!! Here i did two diferente looks on my eyes. Blue eye I used the violet Voss best life eyeshadow palette. Yellow eye I used the melt cosmetics impulsive palette. Both eyes I used the Kat von D tattoo liner in trooper and the benefit goof proof brow pencil in 3 and the Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel. Mascara is the benefit roller las mascara

You did a great job @idanyd i know falsies are hard to get the knack of so I do the clusters (knot free) in shorts and medium length 

Here’s another look with the urban decay born to run palette, ciaté London’s eye luster idk the shade name it doesn’t have it on it, artist coutures diamond glow powder in purple dream, and pixi endless silky eye pen in rose glow. Threw on some better than sex mascara by too faced and that’s all 🥰😊 I swatched the eye luster and the artist couture powder to show you guys the cool duo chrome-ish shift to them. The eye luster is on the right and the powder is on the left 🤗 lmk whatcha think ❤️❤️

@NikkiDevine Lovely looks.

I love the whole look and the way you used that Artist Couture with the ciate. Pretty 🙂 @NikkiDevine 

This is so pretty!

Thank you @idanyd! 🥰🤗 just seen your looks and they are GORGEOUS 👏🏼👏🏼😍 great job

Wow @NikkiDevine beautiful shading and with the pop of colour on the inner eye.  I really like the one on the right - so pretty 😍❤️

Tysm!! 🥰☺️😊 @2manyperfumes I loveee this eye luster it’s long lasting and not flakey or chunky just really nice and pigmented and super glittery! That and the champagne/gold shimmer shades from the palette is what’s in my inner corner 🤗🥰

@NikkiDevine ,

Beautiful eye look!

1 Reply
testing