Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

very beautiful look @2manyperfumes

very beautiful look @2manyperfumes

Re: very beautiful look @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 🥰

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone! In this picture I used the make up for ever star lit diamond powder in burgundy (towards the outer corner) (108) and the make up for ever star lit diamond powder in 104 shade on the lid and inner corner. Tarte pro remix eyeshadow palette in the crease; Kat von d tattoo liner in trooper

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd ,

Pretty shimmery shades!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much! @tsavorite

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone! Here I used the make up for ever star lit diamond powder in golden (109); Becca and Chrissy teigen kitchen kit (eyeshadow); and the Tarte pro remix eyeshadow palette. Liner is Kat von d tattoo liner in trooper

@idanyd ,

So pretty!

love your choice of colours and blending - always so well done @idanyd 👍🥰

Thank you so much!! @2manyperfumes

That looks gorgeous @idanyd!

Thank you so much! @faeriegirl

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

After such a busy work week I was very happy to have a nice surprise package waiting for me.  Thank you so much @TeamBIC  for the gratis gift that arrived last night.  I dove into the mini Huda gemstone obsessions palette this morning before going to work.  I also received a cute pair of insider socks with lipstick please on bottoms and the pop up toggle for my phone 👍.  So in honour of the wonderful Sephora gift I’m wearing three shades from the palette.

42F63090-DC95-4682-AAC5-ED00E9FB9EF5.jpegF0E1495D-462E-43CC-9207-DA0E8AF844E0.jpegC34FDCE2-EF54-4F36-8EE0-E90CBA8248A9.jpegC177EF01-4C8D-4941-85A7-28BE70E7F047.jpeg

@2manyperfumes This is such a pretty look! I'm loving seeing everyones looks with this palette. I also received it, and I'm usually not a metallic/glitter person, but I'm seeing so many cute looks come from these shades! 

Thank you @rrroxanne 🥰 looking forward to seeing what ideas you come up with this palette 😃

@2manyperfumes ,

These shades are beautiful on your eyes!  I love these colors and intensity!

Thank you @tsavorite @lmaster 🥰 pretty shimmers to play with 

congrats @2manyperfumes so beautiful

congrats @2manyperfumes so beautiful

Wow, the gemstone palette looks great on you! Especially, that electric blue shade. It's the perfect party look. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT 🥰

That looks gorgeous @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @faeriegirl ❤️

5 Replies
testing