Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @ZakiyaBT!

Love the sparkles on it too! @divaknits 

Thanks @Buootiful!

@divaknits Fun!!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Such beautiful colors

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @galibooks!

Very vibrant and pretty @divaknits I love the green of course lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @2manyperfumes! I donโ€™t have this particular shade of green in any other palette. Not only are the palette colors vibrant, but it was also about either $10 or $12. I forget which. 

@divaknits  wow these colours are really vibrant 

Thanks @ather!

I like how colorful this looks is!!! Iโ€™m lovinโ€™ the green with the pink shade combo

Thanks @idanyd!

Putting Morphe Boss Mood through an all day at work test.  Went for orange and orange shimmer with a deeper tone outer edges and a whack of blue liner with a bit of KVD blue shadow on top (Anniversary Palette).  

01F05825-608B-49BB-8447-84A4BD65C046.jpegF546687D-ED3E-4542-B3F7-563BDE149107.jpeg13D5BDBF-997C-4686-B99C-D997D428EAC9.jpegBlue bottom rightBlue bottom right

@2manyperfumes Very beautiful!! I really love the pairing with the eyeshadow and awesome shade of lipstick (which one is it?). Plus it gives me ideas!! I'm playing with a lot of orange/coral shades lately. Never thought of using another shade near the lashes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

@2manyperfumes  so pretty!!

Thank you @ather ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes ,

The KVD Anniversary Palette was really worth getting!  You were wise.  Why do I only have hindsight on this? 

I happened to be in Sephora just after it came out so I was able to swatch it @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜Š that and Good Skool highlighter.  Iโ€™ve been on a no buy with palettes lately because I have just about all the colours I would use realistically.  Not too many that are meh so Iโ€™m opening them and using them together when I want a different combination.  

This is really pretty!!!

Thank you @idanyd โค๏ธ

1 Reply
testing