Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a very gorgeous look!!!! I love the Kat von d anniversary palette

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd ๐Ÿ˜Š the anniversary palette is all around one of her good ones.  Both light and dark, enough mattes and shimmers.  Good pigment and colour story.  

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous @2manyperfumes! Iโ€™ve been eyeing a Lime Crime, but itโ€™s never on sale. One day...

Thanks @divaknits ๐Ÿ˜Š they are hard to find but if Marshallโ€™s or TJ Maxx bring them in worth buying one to test them out.  I like their formula.  Easy to work with.  

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Yasss you better work girl!!! @2manyperfumes and Iโ€™m so jelly you have lime crime palette!! Gorgeous look ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿฅฐ I saw it at my local Winners and picked it up.  Theyโ€™ve been bringing the LimeCrime Venus palettes in.  

This has to be one of my favorite eye looks you've created @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @DaneeBT ๐Ÿฅฐ trying new makeup is fun to do something different 

Your eyes are gorgeous as usual, @2manyperfumes .

Thank you @Girly2Shoes ๐Ÿฅฐ 

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Used the urban decay born to run palette. Itโ€™s a lil sloppy but I did it in under 25 mins which Iโ€™m proud of bc usually it takes me like 30-40 mins to complete an eye look ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿค— hope everyoneโ€™s having a good weekend โค๏ธ *p.s I also have a weird dry patch under my eye bc of allergies (hate living in a valley) so the texture caused some problems in the application of the eyeshadow*

Wow 30-45 minutes? You put me to shame girl! I donโ€™t have that kind of time and I think it shows in the difference between your looks and mine ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aye that ainโ€™t nothing to be shameful of girl that just shows youโ€™re a busy woman and I think your eye looks are very pretty โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š so you do bomb asf with the time you got girl I give YOU props ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚bc it takes me so long sometimes and when Iโ€™m in a rush you can forget it lol so I commend you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful shimmers like a sunrise @NikkiDevine ๐Ÿฅฐ very pretty

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™ I didnโ€™t expect it to receive so much love โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ tysm

Hi @NikkiDevine ,

I love this palette! This a great look! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hey girl!! ๐Ÿค— tysm โค๏ธand this palette is really nice I didnโ€™t like urban decays naked 2 palette but right when I seen this one I knew it was gonna be good! Lol hope youโ€™re having a great day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@NikkiDevine Gorgeous! 

Best,

Rebecca

Tysm ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š

@NikkiDevine  Beautiful look!

Thank you @ather !! ๐Ÿ˜Š โ˜บ๏ธ have a great day girl ๐Ÿฅฐ
testing