Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

OMG so gorgeous @idanyd  love it

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š @naturallooks15

@idanyd great look!

Thank you so much! @ather

That looks amazing @idanyd!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl

@idanyd  Sorry to hear that you're feeling low, but you just made my day by this awesome look!! Sooo pretty and with shades I would never think of using together!! I need to get more adventurous with my palettes!! So you use an almost white eyelid primer?๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much! Yes! Itโ€™s the pale from nyx but it dies really quickly so Iโ€™ve got to do one eye at a time

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

love these @idanyd I bought 2 lol the same as you and the second lightest.  I heard the covergirl new concealer is suppose to be like shape tape from Tarte.  I bought it to try it out.  I also bought the NYX foundation.  I tend to mix my foundations with a bit of serum or oil.  

1CA95EB0-3465-478A-8DE3-029E69939358.jpegLove this for my dry skin half way thru itLove this for my dry skin half way thru it

Sorry to hear that @idanyd ๐Ÿ˜ž Hope you feel better soon! I love this eye look btw!

Thank you so much! @DaneeBT

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Day 72.jpg

72- TF- Bananas, Peanut Brittle, Jelly. I'm questionable on jelly. It's too sheer. I'll have to try it some other time with some white primer and see what I think.

@Samtian Lovely

Hi @Samtian ,

This is a pretty shadow! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Pretty @Samtian!

@divaknits Thank you!

I think itโ€™s a beautiful blend and there is a shimmer to it @Samtian ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes  Thank you!

Very pretty @Samtian!

@faeriegirl Thank you!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I found that using under white concealer can help with pigmentation. I wanna her the Kat Von d one; at the moment Iโ€™m using the nyx hd concealer in the lightest shade ever posible almost white cause the one I had is now empty! I really like that color on you!! You look really pretty
testing