Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@Samtian Very lovely

Another beautiful look!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is really pretty!!!

Lovely nude shades!

Beautiful blend I agree @Samtian very pretty warm shades with that palette โค๏ธ

such beautiful colors blended so well @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜

such beautiful colors blended so well @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜

That looks so pretty @Samtian!

Today I tried to use more shades that I donโ€™t use.  This time from the Aurora Lights palette by BH Cosmetics. Retry shades, baked formula.  All purples and lavenders.  Not my usual colours.

F963F0EE-D2CC-4EF5-BB7A-80E69CBB74CA.jpegC7E0D160-0BC8-4F11-ABDC-D3002314D8DB.jpegA9FD12E3-65F6-48B5-9A81-2365CC69B54C.jpeg85D5CA67-6981-483B-A69D-71309265210F.jpeg

So pretty!

Looove these purples! You might want to make them more regular they look so good on you!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee โค๏ธ Iโ€™m trying to pick up each of my palettes and use combos that I rarely touch.   Pinks and purples, pastels and light blue.  Those are my nahhh Iโ€™ll pass shades.  Haaa I love them but Iโ€™d wear them with a heavy wing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gorgeous @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @faeriegirl โค๏ธ

idk why you wouldn't use these shades @2manyperfumes you...

idk why you wouldn't use these shades @2manyperfumes you make them flawless

Re: idk why you wouldn't use these shades @2manyperfumes you...

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ I guess Iโ€™ve always been a bit on the grunge and smoky side of makeup - less feminine and a bit dark and edgy lol.  Even in my 20s when the glitters and frosts were big and all my friends had purple frosty or pink frosty eyes and lips.  I was browns and blacks haaa.  

@2manyperfumes I totally believe that,,, but now I'm loving you in grungy pinks, purples and blues ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

Lol @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ I will make the shades as wicked as I can ๐Ÿ˜†

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone today I used the huda beauty obsessions Neon palette the green one. I didnโ€™t used a white sticky base, I was having an eh moment so decided for the fastest way to put on my makeup today hope you guys like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So pretty

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much! @ather

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty!
14 Replies
testing