Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

love this look @RNGesusPls

love this look @RNGesusPls

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty @RNGesusPls!

Pretty shimmers @RNGesusPls 👍 vEry smooth.  ❤️

Hi @RNGesusPls ,

That is a very pretty shimmer shadow! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT !

@divaknits Nice colors

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love corals! Looks great!

That looks so pretty @divaknits!

Thanks @faeriegirl !

How do you like the little coral obsessions @divaknits - looks great and it’s very pigmented 👍 great look for this summer

I love the palette @2manyperfumes! I didn’t think I would because I generally don’t do coral, but when I got this palette I was buying every single Huda Obsessions that was out at the time. Then I got the Emerald and Sapphire. So I have several of these little palettes and haven’t even used them all. 

Lol what🤦‍♀️ You have to use these little gems - I have to admit I picked up one on a whim at the cash out in Sephora (I seriously need a blindfold) to keep myself from putting things into my basket as I go to cash out.  I loved it and of course now have 3.  The electric is my least favourite because there’s more fallout.  

I love electric @2manyperfumes. I haven’t had problems with fallout, but I do struggle with pigmentations. That’s due to my primer I think. I used a Too Faced sample for this look and it looked much more pigmented. It also was used for my purple look last week. So I guess I’ll buy a full size of this little guy at some point. You get one of the little baskets? I won’t let them give me one. When I get a basket I always spend at least $100. 😄

The blue and the purple gave me the most fallout @divaknits.  I’ve switched over to the Marc Jacobs concealer which is thick and slightly tacky and it works better with these types of shadows otherwise I looked like I had bruises lol.  Love those little baskets haaaa but yes I spend too much in there so now I just shop seasonly and have also been shopping indie brands as well.

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is so pretty!!!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd !

@divaknits Love these colors on you! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !

Hi @divaknits ,

Such a pretty look! Those shadows are great! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT !

1 Reply
testing