Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty! @NikkiDevine

gorgeous shade choices @NikkiDevine

gorgeous shade choices @NikkiDevine

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Blood Sugar reds and pinks today because I feel matchy matchy lol.  Tried a new combo of shades together and liners with purple mascara.  I feel naked without my Ardells.  Might pop them on and put some purple mascara on them.  

133B74B5-D958-4B5F-8514-7FD8DB523E5A.jpeg17466C9C-AAE1-48EB-A7F9-1036AC31475C.jpeg4658DA4D-C15F-42DF-86FC-66F419BF47B8.jpegIf only I had more lid space I wouldn’t have to raise my brows to show my eyeshadowIf only I had more lid space I wouldn’t have to raise my brows to show my eyeshadow

@very nice

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love the colors

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love these shades on you! So pretty!

Lookin’ great @2manyperfumes ! I feel you on the lid space. It’s a challenge for me. I got myself some lashes to try. It should be interesting since I have hardly any of my own to speak of.

Thank you @divaknits ❤️ Yes it’s hard with hooded eyes plus mine are almond shaped near the edges.  Good luck with the falsies.  I use to use the Demi naturals but kept loosing or ruining the band so I got the little clusters.  All I can say it’s quite the learning curves and don’t be in a hurry.  Worse than liquid lined wings haaaa.  I bought the short and mediums because the longs were too long for my eye shade and would touch my eyebrows.  If you clean off the glue after u on the tips they can be reused.  It saves me money and no loss loosing a little bunch than a whole lid.

9301DA91-F94D-487C-9824-BA1B94B6043B.jpeg

Wow! How many of the clusters does it take to go across one eye @2manyperfumes ?

I use mascara first @divaknits and then three longer ones on corner till middle and 2 shorter from centre to middle.  

Beautiful as always! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @ZakiyaBT ❤️

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @ather ❤️

That looks fantastic @2manyperfumes!❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl ❤️

So pretty! I have never tested out the JSC eyeshadow formula before... do you enjoy it/if so what other brands would be comparable ? Would love to hear your thoughts!!! xoxoxo

Thank you @m3rc3d3s 🥰 it’s a nicely presented palette with multiple options.  It’s my first JSC eyeshadow.  I have his liquid lipsticks which are very nice.  His formula is creamy and pigmented a little harder than Menagerie which is softer in the pan.  I’m trying to think what shadows I have that are similar in texture and pigment.  Nothing really that is main stream.  KVD Anniversary palette and her mattes are similar in texture.  Makeup Geek too I find them similar and definitely LimeCrime Venus ones.  

A red look is absolutely stunning on you @2manyperfumes ! And with the lipstick you chose: so gorgeous!

Thank you @MlleJuju 🥰 it’s a fun palette all the colours cooperate

these colors are so beautiful @2manyperfumes

these colors are so beautiful @2manyperfumes
1 Reply
testing