Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That looks fantastic @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @faeriegirl โค๏ธ

love the liner combo @2manyperfumes

love the liner combo @2manyperfumes

Re: love the liner combo @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes !! I look at this palette everytime I go to sephora but didn't buy it yet! ๐Ÿ˜„ On the minus side,  I'm not sure I'd use enough of the shades. On the plus side, I should wear more colours outside of  my comfort blue zone! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @MlleJuju โค๏ธ If you love blue palettes thereโ€™s a few gorgeous indie ones from Whale Song (Menagerie), oceanic palette by Ace Beauty and Blue Blood by Jeffree Starr.  They are gorgeous blues.  The sapphire one from Huda is a beauty too.  I donโ€™t know if Viseart has a blue one ?

There are all beautiful, but the oceanic palette from is my favorite. Gorgeous palette!! @2manyperfumes 

I'll definitely look at that. Thanks @2manyperfumes for the suggestions!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes Loving those lashes! So pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT they are the little knot free clusters from Ardell in short and medium lengths

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a great combination!! Love the blue liner with the yellow!! This looks really pretty! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd  the eyeliner is a royal purple from UD 24/7 line โค๏ธ.  They are always reliable.  

@2manyperfumes Love the bold blue eyeliner. You pull it off so well. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT โค๏ธ Itโ€™s a funny shade liner looks blue in some lights and purple in others.

Tarte Pro mini palette. Itโ€™s cute. I just wish it had brighter colors. Iโ€™m usually in too much of a hurray to grab more than one palette at a time. Iโ€™d get up earlier, but I really value my sleep. Lazy ๐Ÿ˜„4E29F272-44A9-4920-9DB1-9A05B2E2132A.jpeg

@divaknits @Seems like the perfect palette for an everyday nude eye look.  Your eye look is subtle and natural which is perfect for when you need to make a quick jaunt out the door!  

Ha, lazy or wise?  Banking even five extra sleep minutes makes a huge difference in your day! 

Thanks @heartsmyface! Sleep is life, and I certainly donโ€™t get enough of it. 

@divaknits @Me neither and I have no excuse except that once the little guy is in bed I want some wind down time that sometimes runs a little later than recommended.  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Soft smoky eye ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ @divaknits - pretty daytime look.  Iโ€™ll take sleep over giving myself time anyway lol

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! The morning struggle is real. Lol

@divaknits  Beautiful look!

testing