Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

love this look @MlleJuju

love this look @MlleJuju

Re: love this look @MlleJuju

Thanks @ather and @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty and summertime look @MlleJuju โค๏ธ Love the blue mascara on you.  Your eyes take on the colours of your palette and the warm blue that has a purple hue looks great. 

Thanks you very much @2manyperfumes . It must be the 3rd blue mascara I've tried and it's the first one that looks really blue. Others looked good, but I had to be in the sun so you could see the blue. I love blue looks, must be what I wore the most (with different shades of blue).

... Wore? It's too late to check my verbs conjugators. English is my second langage, so if I say something that sounds funny, that's why! ๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I agree with @divaknits blue does looks good on you; make your blue eyes pop more and be more bright @MlleJuju

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Now I got to develop my creativity and mix more colors, like the beautiful looks you create! 

Blue looks good on you @MlleJuju !

Thanks @divaknits . Blue looks as been one of my favorite for a while (because I have lots of blue clothes... It seems to go well together!). But now that I discovered the coral shades... And I need to find something else new to try!! But what...? I need new palettes! ๐Ÿ˜

ABH Modern Renaissance Palette

6E0332A1-3E29-44EA-89A4-68EF2DF3E091.jpeg

@divaknits  Gorgeous look!

Thanks @ather !

beautiful @divaknits

beautiful @divaknits

Re: beautiful @divaknits

Thanks @lmaster !

@divaknits This whole look is so pretty! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

This is a gorgeous palette @divaknits the shades look beautiful and richly pigmented- well done โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Is that eyeliner or just mascara @divaknits because itโ€™s really good โค๏ธ

Thanks @2manyperfumes! I have on both. 

Well done @divaknits ๐Ÿ‘

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This looks really pretty and that lipstick ties it all beautifully!!! @divaknits

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd!

testing