Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

love how these colors work so well together and the glitt...

love how these colors work so well together and the glitter liner you created! @2manyperfumes

Re: love how these colors work so well together and the glitt...

Thank you @lmaster 🥰 I used the Rimmel gilded gold pencil then the shadow over top.

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Looks very professionally done!!! Very stunning!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd 🥰 

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So pretty @2manyperfumes !

Thank you @divaknits ❤️

Super simple look using the Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g

(shade: linen), and the PMG La Vie en Rose (shade: Gold Nectar)5149E9E6-D220-4DA5-9EC3-F0FFDA9996D9.jpeg

@cianni Love this palette

@cianni  love your simple look!!

@ather thank you!! the gold reflected so beautifully, the look didnt really need anything else!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Really pretty! I’m debating an ND palette. They are so gorgeous

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@KehDee im really liking the minis! the pans seem small, but honestly i have never hit pan on any shadow in my life, so that doesnt bother me too much. and the price is right! im thinking about the mini star next 🙂 

Simple but beautiful look @cianni!

@DaneeBT thank you!! sometimes simpler is better 🙂 but also takes WAY less time haha

such a beauty @cianni

such a beauty @cianni

Re: such a beauty @cianni

@lmaster coming from you!!!

I love the Natasha Denona palette @cianni. I’m pretty sure I have it at the bottom of my train case. This look is great!

Thank you! @divaknits when you have a chance, definitely dig around for it. The purples and reflective blue would look electric on you 😍😍

Her golden sheens are beautiful @cianni ❤️ Looks beautiful and great brow shape 

Thank you! @2manyperfumes I couldn’t believe how buttery the PMG is (it was my first time using any of her shadows!). Also thanks about the brows! They basically grow into that arch. My 26 year old self loves it, but my 14 year old self definitely wanted to shave them off and start over 😂😂

The PMG smaller palettes are more buttery @cianni - don’t listen to the 14 year old lol they might never grow back.  I was an 80s-90s girl and now I have to fill them in because of overplucking.  

2 Replies
testing