Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Pretty @KehDee!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you 🙂

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I now interrupt my regularly scheduled eye look posting to bring you my bargain find. It’s the MAC x Jeremy Scott eyeshadow palette. There’s 29 shadows. I got it for $20 at TJ Maxx. Original cost? $75! The only thing wrong with it is the mirror isn’t attached to the palette. I can live with that. I can’t wait to play with it. It’s so stinkin’ cute!OutsideOutside

InsideInside

@divaknits Lovely colors

@divaknits  great find!!

@divaknits ,

It was meant to be!  Good for you!

Yeahhh lucky lady @divaknits that is a great deal and find ❤️ Go to it lol

Thanks @2manyperfumes! I was quite excited by it. I’ve been distracted by other palettes, but looks from this one will make their debut soon. 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Great find!! That’s an amazing deal

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @KehDee!

That’s so cool!!! @divaknits

Thanks @idanyd!

ooooo that's an awesome find @divaknits

ooooo that's an awesome find @divaknits

Re: ooooo that's an awesome find @divaknits

Thanks @lmaster! I left this at the store twice before I actually bought it. I can’t believe nobody else bought it. 

Two looks - one with my Smoke Sessions palette by Melt Cosmetics and the second is Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.  Now I still have issues with that gold dipped palette.  It blends nicely and doesn’t crease but it doesn’t pack that velvety impact I prefer.  It’s very sheer and shimmery but thin.  Even after I pack it and prime, spritz brush.  My skin just repels it.  

Smoke SessionsSmoke SessionsToo Faced Chocolate BarToo Faced Chocolate BarE81336BB-4C9B-4E79-A3F5-F8F110EF8930.jpeg4D537658-C4D0-4A0A-96F6-C1BB7187C211.jpeg

@2manyperfumes ,

Wow!  These are beautiful looks!

Two gorgeous looks! I’m always amazed by you 💕

Thank you @KehDee ❤️

They’re gorgeous looks!! That red lippy is gorgeous!

Thank you @idanyd ❤️ It’s such a great red but wears terrible.  I’m going to have to mix in balm.  It’s a liquid lip from Melt and it feels like quick drying cement 😔😲.  Goes on amazingly well and then once it dries your lips feel like they’ve been shrink wrapped.  

@2manyperfumes  love all the colours!

1 Reply
testing