Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

this is gorgeous @sfroude19

this is gorgeous @Anonymous

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

That looks great @Anonymous!

Really pretty @Anonymous!

@Anonymous  Such a pretty look!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Received my new Smoke Session palette from Melt.  Of course I dove  into it earlier today.  I used all the shades on the left from the burnt brown matte to gold.  

AD4B178F-1F42-49DE-BB84-1CC63939099C.jpeg96AD34F4-D14F-48B8-A801-790CFFC720F1.jpegFBF88CC5-089E-4049-9739-E23355F3E58E.jpeg

love this look @2manyperfumes

love this look @2manyperfumes

Re: love this look @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes  That gold is so beautiful! 

Thank you @ather ๐Ÿฅฐ really loving this palette 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love this look! Matches your top too!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee ๐Ÿฅฐ I was going to a birthday bbq so I wanted a bit more ๐Ÿ’ฅ 

@2manyperfumes, Looks great. I purchased 2 of their stack...

@2manyperfumes, Looks great. I purchased 2 of their stacks and really like them. This is being released June 6 at Sephora from Melt.

Re: @2manyperfumes, Looks great. I purchased 2 of their stack...

Lol thank you @Luvstravel  isnโ€™t it pretty Iโ€™m so glad itโ€™s at Sephora now because when I use to order from them it cost me 30 to 40% more because of duties mostly.  Thanks for sharing Iโ€™ve โค๏ธ 2 things already in my basket ๐Ÿ˜

@Luvstravel - this is on my "to buy" list along with the ABH x Alyssa Edwards palette and the new ND Sunrise palette. I feel like June is going to be a month full of new eyeshadow palettes that I def don't need but want really bad :D.

@niki172 , I think this will go fast, so even though I DON'T NEED  it now,   I'll probably end up purchasing it, because it seems their supplies are limited on their items as much as they sell out.

@Luvstravel I think it will go fast too which is why I think I'm going to set an alarm to get up at 3am (I'm on the east coast) to see if it drops then. The pictures of looks that people have done with this palette on IG are stunning.

Gorgeous @2manyperfumes! I love this palette. I may have to make room for this one. 

Thanks @divaknits Iโ€™m saving up for the Gemini one too once itโ€™s restocked ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

NATASHA DENONA - Tropic Eyeshadow Palette

Shades: limoncello, Zena and nudistIMG_20190601_154122757.jpg

Very pretty @lmaster!

Thank you @divaknits ๐Ÿ’•

testing