Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

It took a lot to get the colors I used to show up and they’re not even light colors. Maybe it was a fluke. I don’t know. I still love this palette. The colors are beautiful. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

F77CC9E5-FD6B-4F42-AE1F-7F76CE77CF14.jpeg

I love the colors!

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Really pretty look!

nice @divaknits very pretty look! This reminds me I need to pull mine out and use it more!

Thanks @Kim888!

This is a pretty look and I like the whole gold, rose gold and brown combo!! That lippy is gorgeous; what is it?

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd ! It’s Fenty’s Fog Snog. It’s one of a trio of lippies from her winter collection.

@divaknits Ooh those are pretty! I love the lip color too!

Thanks @Samtian !

Day 70.jpg

70- UD- Deadbeat, Beatdown. Another experiment type day. I am going on vacation here soon, so I won't have any more free days for eye shadows. These were the last two of the Vice palette so this was how I got to try them. I was actually scared of these and thought I'd look like I have black eyes. Thankfully that wasn't the case, deadbeat the blackish color kinda was messy but I actually liked them both. On my vacation I'm taking Sweet Peach with me, so hopefully I'll remember to take photos.

UD Vice After.jpg

I like them both @Samtian !

@divaknits Thank you!

They look great @Samtian!

@faeriegirl Thank you!

I love both shades @Samtian you know me and dark dramatic shades lol 😍😍😍 very nice.  Deadbeat is my fave.

@2manyperfumes Thank you! I liked that one the best too!

I love the dupchrominess that you got going on the left eye!!! It’s really pretty @Samtian

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  Thank you! 

@Samtian Love this metallic look on you. You have really nice eyelashes, too! <333

@PenelopeBT  Thank you!

Eyeshadow challenge before I go to work, work, work 😬 today I pulled out my BH Cosmetics palette Back to Brazil and used those citrus green shades and some brown  and copper from my Smashbox palette.  

C769E8A0-A56E-4E98-937A-AE872D5DB617.jpeg40DCCD32-CE8C-4719-9D87-75D87D1BD725.jpeg99022D5F-9EA5-4874-B326-D4D381736A08.jpeg1F758FB6-922C-4716-8293-1E8F914BA35F.jpegF51F0BC3-2683-4FBB-8CD4-13C4141DAC4E.jpeg

8 Replies
testing