Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes  What beautiful colors!

Thank you @Samtian ๐Ÿฅฐ

Day 69.jpg

I present to you! My failed experiment haha. 

Day 69- UD- Grip, Artic, Delete. I decided to try Artic and Delete both as the main focus on the lid. The didn't really like blending together. It seemed to do better with Artic on the lid. Either way it didn't work haha. 

this is awesome! @Samtian

this is awesome! @Samtian

Re: this is awesome! @Samtian

@lmaster Haha why thank you!

Theyโ€™d be wonderful if only they blended @Samtian ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ That is how I feel about the Morphe palettes but I changed my eyelid primer to a concealer that is thicker and it seemed to work.  

@2manyperfumes That's good! Right now as I'm just testing the colors for panning later, I don't bother going the extra mile haha. I just need to see if I like the basic colors for now.

Day 33
I had done a 90's look for an Insta collab. I didnt like the dark lipstick(by itself yes)  and the horrible eyeliner look together.  I really love the mixture of warm and cool colors in this scheme.

Using the Lorac shine bright Pro eyeshadow palette I got with my points at #ulta. This doesn't last long even with #smashbox 24hr shadow primer. So on the hunt for a pallet with these colors.
All over lid: Crepe
Crease 1: Lt. Brown
Crease 2: Icicle
Outer Corner/crease: Haze and Smoked Plum mixed
Inner Corner: Icicle
Lowe lashline: Icicle

Day 33Day 3320190526_140835.jpgLorac Shine BrightLorac Shine Bright90's look with same eye shadow colors90's look with same eye shadow colors
-

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is gorgeous!!! @Buootiful

I LOVE these photos! @Buootiful your looks are all gorgeous

I LOVE these photos! @Buootiful your looks are all gorgeous

Wow girl you are rocking these looks ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ love it all @Buootiful I love both looks.  Very well done. 

@Buootiful so wild how much a different lippie can change a whole look! i dont even think i would have realized that it was the same shadow in both pics unless you had said something. I love the darker lippie on you though!! and your skin is flawless! sucks about the lack of staying power though. i always hear super mixed reviews on lorac palettes

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I tested out some single colourpop Disney colours today

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love it @KehDee itโ€™s duo chromed with teal green and purple shimmer.  Very pretty! ๐Ÿ˜ really pops ๐Ÿ‘

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

I love the purple shimmery shade!! Itโ€™s very pretty! @KehDee

Thanks @idanyd!

Today I was in such a hurry that I decided to go monochromatic using the urban decay after dark palette concentrating on the shades sinful on the crease and paralyzed. Then topped the blue shade with the moondust palette shade Vega all over the lid and finished off with Kat von d tattoo liner in trooper. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Lovely blue and beautiful liner.

Gorgeous blue eye look @idanyd โค๏ธ Very nice and dramatic.  

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much! @2manyperfumes ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ
testing