Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@divaknits it is always good for the wallet when those things aren’t easily available lol

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone today I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina 🎨 palette! 😊☺️ hope everyone has a great day

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautifully done @idanyd this has a nice smoky purple too it.  Cooler undertones I love it.  👍🥰

Thank you so much!!! I wanted to concentrate on the shade Soul from the palette so I layered that as a base and all the other colors on top 😊😊😊@2manyperfumes

That looks fantastic @idanyd!💜

Thank you so much! @faeriegirl 😊😊😊

@idanyd I love purple tones. I find they are some of the less used tones, and I don't understand why. They look so pretty on your eyelids, though! <333

Thank you so much! @PenelopeBT 😊😊I also love purple tones and green tones! They’re absolutely my favorites!!!

@idanyd  I love this look!

Thank you so much! 😊☺️@ather

love seeing all the different color combos @idanyd

love seeing all the different color combos @idanyd

RE: love seeing all the different color combos @idanyd

Thank you so much!!! 😊😊😊😊☺️@lmaster

Pretty @idanyd! That’s one of my favorite palettes. 

Thank you so much @divaknits!! It’s such a pretty palette! The shimmers are the reason I bought it and now I love the whole palette!

Gorgeous as always!

Thank you so much! @KehDee☺️😊

@idanyd  this is stunning! 

Thank you so much!!😊😊@Kim888

How gorgeous! @idanyd  I can’t pull off purples that well, but you make it look great!!! 💖

Thank you so much!!! @Guessgal 😊😊

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I went back to a familiar fave the Gold Palette by ND and a new single I found yesterday from Clarins (Midnight Blue).  I’m trying to use more blues.  Today it was blue, two golds, some brown and the burnt sienna/terracotta duo chrome from ND.

22661236-E7EC-4012-9ED3-562CC5F3E640.jpeg68987AA6-BFD6-4E19-8744-13F0F5243A7A.jpeg1D683450-3D57-47AB-B9D7-D9AB8ACA4CFB.jpeg106340B3-BA21-47EF-B7A4-41A45AFCEB14.jpeg2B2B97DA-131A-4C25-8479-B07402E44ADF.jpeg

testing