Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Kind of hurried my look today but it blended nicely.  The grungy Venus palette from LimeCrime with pigeon as the base.  Filter on the lid with some Marsh and Mud in the corners and under eyes.  Then the green retractable liner and the grey liquid liner.  

32103DE7-8407-4D1A-8699-5BDE6807B943.jpegD27A5500-2746-44C1-BE07-DA13C768DE25.jpegF2D99CFC-46CB-4A6D-9CEA-27B41F5A0FDE.jpeg

I really love this look @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @PrettyPaint 😊

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love the pale blue! So pretty

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee trying to wear more blues 😊

very nice! did you hurry?? lol @2manyperfumes

very nice! did you hurry?? lol @2manyperfumes

Re: very nice! did you hurry?? lol @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster yes I did hurry lol. No false lashes, fast blend on the eyes and no time for my hair today.  I need to touch up the colour so I didn’t wash it so that I can do that tomorrow.  Haaaa for me half an hour is a fast get ready quick morning.  

@2manyperfumes, I really like that pop of color on the ou...

@2manyperfumes, I really like that pop of color on the outside eye area, interesting, I might try to see if I can pull it off 😁

Re: @2manyperfumes, I really like that pop of color on the ou...

Thank you @Luvstravel ❤️ Yes I used the darker brown going towards the edges, makes the green liner pop more near the edges against the darker colour.  

That looks great @2manyperfumes!💜

Thank you @faeriegirl ❤️

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I used color explosion from the Tarte Remix palette as background color then went over it with Stila Mint Myth liquid eyeshadow.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a very beautiful look! That mint color looks gorgeous on you @Luvstravel

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd , Thanks. I haven't used this color before.

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Really pretty look! I love the bright eyes with the neutral lips

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@KehDee , Thanks. If you haven't purchased the Pat McGrath mini lipglosses for $25, they are fabulous. I thought that was pricey for lipgloss until I tried them and fell in love!

I'm loving these shimmers on you! @Luvstravel

I'm loving these shimmers on you! @Luvstravel

@Imaster, I'm finding with the heat and oily eyelids my m...

@Imaster, I'm finding with the heat and oily eyelids my more pigmented colors aren't staying put. So going over them with a liquid eyeshadow is keeping them in place 😊

Pretty shimmer in that mint shade @Luvstravel one of my fave shades.  Fresh and lovely 😊 

@2manyperfumes, Thank you

@2manyperfumes, Thank you

That looks so pretty @Luvstravel!

1 Reply
testing