Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks so much! 

I finally tried again a crayon eyeshadow (didn't know what to do with it before since it's very dark). In a combo with a bright yellow, I like it! Not easy doing the lower lashes!! ๐Ÿ˜I added a serious look ๐Ÿค“.I tried to put mascara on my lower lashes. Not easy!!I tried to put mascara on my lower lashes. Not easy!!

20190523_170541.jpg

@MlleJuju love this pop of color!

@MlleJuju love this pop of color!

Re: @MlleJuju love this pop of color!

Thanks @lmaster ๐Ÿ’œ

Classy and beautiful @MlleJuju I love it.  Really plays well with what your wearing โค๏ธ Get a mascara with a thin small wand just is just for your lower lashes.  The big fat applicators are too thick for the lower lashes.  Benefit has a good one that is easier for lower lashes or a butterfly style wand.  

Thanks you @2manyperfumes !  You're so sweet. ๐Ÿฅฐ And thanks for the tip! I got to buy something that works, otherwise I work way to hard for a meh result! ๐Ÿ˜ There are so many things I wanna buy!! When am I winning at the lottery? ๐Ÿ˜

Preaching to the choir re the lottery ticket ๐ŸŽซ. I need a new car ๐Ÿ˜” 

@2manyperfumes I needed one too (mine was very old and not reliable). Just bought a hyundai accent. It's used but in very good shape. I loooooooove my little car!! To be conservative, I stopped buying clothes, shoes and wine. And I try not to buy too much makeup... Not easy. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@2manyperfumes  haha thanks, I have to move the reply I messed up.

@MlleJuju Looks beautiful!

Thanks @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜Š

Smoky sultry shades today @Samtian love them ๐Ÿ‘

Hi @MlleJuju ,

This is a gorgeous look! I love the eyes. Green really looks great on you. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you very much @JaneanBT ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This looks really pretty! I like how the colors complement each other!! @ MllJuju

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks @idanyd  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Looks great! I love the green and gold

Thanks @KehDee . I was trying to use a shade that wouldn't clash with my green jacket. It's weird, I never know which eyeshadow I should wear with it. ๐Ÿ˜

I pulled out the KVD Anniversary Palette again and tried shades together that I havenโ€™t done in combo before.  Both greens and both blues, the beige as base, the soft yellow inner corner and the white as Brow highlighter. 

3103119F-65B2-46A0-8512-73FADE681D57.jpegDB2FE929-3A22-4880-B59D-69D643FE9EE9.jpegED1DDE1B-06D6-41E0-8A9F-DD5F39FBC146.jpeg

That's a great palett! Gorgeous colours. You made a great look with it!

Thank you @KehDee ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes this palette reminds me of the urban decay full spectrum palette,, so pretty!

testing