Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@2manyperfumes  Thank you!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I went back to the Melt Cosmetics Smoke Sessions palette again and decided to play with the more yellow tones. I did used s nude color eyeshadow as a transition shade on the crease. Then I went with the shade Gravity OG and laid that on the inner third of the eye; then next to it I put the shade Grand Daddy followed by the shade Black Widow and tried to blend them together to make it look more of a gradient. Then I packed the shade space Queen in the outer corner and lower lash line and on the crease and blended everything out. Then I put a little bit of Mean Green on top of the shade Space Queen. Then did a wing with the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner in Trooper and mascara (this time I remembered ) from Too Faced Better than sex mascara. 😊

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Lovely colors.

Ooo, love these shades!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

They’re so creamy and blend into each other nicely!! Thank you so much! 😊😊@ClassicallyFab

Stunning! What a great look. The colours blend really well and your eyeliner is perfect!

@KehDee thank you so much!!!! 😊😊😊

your are amazing! @idanyd love your looks

your are amazing! @idanyd love your looks

RE: your are amazing! @idanyd love your looks

Thank you so much!! 😊😊😊@lmaster

Gorgeous colours @idanyd I love them.  Beautifully blended.  Just love this palette.  ❤️ 

Thank you so much!!! @2manyperfumes it’s sock a am great eyeshadow palette! Love the pigmentation !!!

@idanyd Love the winged liner and earthy tones. How amazing would this be with a berry lip?! <333

Thank you so much!! I think it would look amazing @PenelopeBT with a berry lip!

This look was from yesterday, I've not been able to get on the app in a couple of days so I'm on my laptop now. I used a Tarte Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette

X%16djZSS7inqoA%f6oyxw.jpg

You look so pretty @KehDee I love your whole look and that fabulous lipshade.  👍

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

This is a beautiful look and the red lips make it standout more!!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much 🙂

Hi @KehDee ,

I love this look! You look gorgeous! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you 🙂

@KehDee, I am on the app on my phone now, I've been havin...

@KehDee, I am on the app on my phone now, I've been having trouble also. I finally figured out go to Conversations then it has all posts or my posts. Look back under my posts for where you posted last. I can pull up every thread that I've posted on, but no others. Hope that helps.

Re: @KehDee, I am on the app on my phone now, I've been havin...

Oh thanks! I'll give it a try. I PMd one of the mods and they said that it is a problem that the community is aware of and they are working on fixing it. 

testing