Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!!! @PrerryPaint

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@idanyd  love this look. So pretty 

Thank you so much @ather

Wow this is gorgeous @idanyd I love it ❤️❤️❤️ My favourite so far.  I’ve been wanting both the Gemini and Smoke Sessions palettes.   How do you like them?  Beautiful on you.

@2manyperfumes thank you so much!!! I really enjoy the smoke sessions palette. It only has two matte shades but that doesn’t bother me. I found that the Metallics are best used with the finger or a wet brush for more pop of color. They are very nice and blend into each other very nicely. They are also very very pigmented.

Re: RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd I’m having to reign myself in because I have expenses coming up that are important but doesn’t keep me from wanting all these beautiful palettes.  

@2manyperfumes I have both Gemini and Smoke Sessions and they go so well together.  Very pigmented. 

Everyone who has them loves them @SportyGirly125 I’m trying to keep my extra shopping to a minimum but unless I stay off the internet and don’t go into Sephora I can’t help but see things I would like to try.  Lol now if I only bought one thing that would be fine but they get you with shipping unless you spend over $50 or for international orders it’s usually $75 to $100.  Why spend $30-40 on shipping when I can add that to my purchase by buying a second palette or lipstick, highlighter and next thing I know it’s never under $100.  

I’ve been wanting them so badly lol @SportyGirly125 @but I’ve also been wanting the black moon Cosmetics, the Ace Beauty, Meesha Lou and Whalesong palettes.  Ridiculous me I can’t but will cave and maybe pick up two over the summer.  The only thing holding me back is that I got dinged with extra duty charges from Melt.  

so glamorous @idanyd 💚

so glamorous @idanyd 💚

RE: so glamorous @idanyd 💚

Tham you so much! @lmaster

Hi @idanyd ,

This is a cool look! Love this color combo! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much!!!! @JaneanBT

That looks amazing @idanyd!❤️

Thank you so much! @faeriegirl 😺

@idanyd wow! This is beautiful.  I need to copy this eyelook 😉

Thank you so so much!!!!! @blackkitty2014

@idanyd Wow, I love green tones on brown eyes. I find it's such an underrated tone. I've never seen this palette on anyone before and this looks amazing on you. Love the gold on the center of the lid. It makes your eyes glow. <333

@PenelopeBT Here’s the look I did with Smoke Sessions and Gemini 2 weeks ago  FC9B66BD-D20A-461C-A2F5-2A1D8542D6F3.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  Such a beautiful look. Perfect with your sweater!

@ather Thank you 

testing