Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

that yellow top is too cute! your look is gorgeous @2many...

that yellow top is too cute! your look is gorgeous @2manyperfumes

Re: that yellow top is too cute! your look is gorgeous @2many...

Thank you @lmaster  I picked this up at Zara with some crazy pants and that comic book T-shirt.  It comes in white lace too.  

5A8357F7-4413-492D-97F5-D19528A9B019.jpeg

Re: that yellow top is too cute! your look is gorgeous @2many...

How gorgeous those are too @2manyperfumes I know I've said this many times, but your style is amazing!! I'm all about the sweatshirts and frumpy sweatpants ๐Ÿ˜‚ with a 12, 5, and 4 year old,,,I just don't have time to dress nice yet! One day, I'll be able to look nice, other than with makeup ๐Ÿ˜†

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Your eye makeup looks great @2manyperfumes! And I love your blouse! Yellow is definitely your color ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @DaneeBT Iโ€™ve picked up a few yellows and neon greens this year โค๏ธ

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello everyone! Here I used the too faced natural lust palette (shades: take the cake upper crease; fall hard lower on the crease; pinned down on the crease and outer corner and lower lash line; sex drive on the center of the lid; love language on lover lash line to buff pinned down); also used the urban decay game of thrones palette ( shades weirwood leaves on the outer corner and the lower lash line to buff out the eyeliner; and hardcore on the center of the lid and inner corner). Used the Eyeko black magic liquid eyeliner for the wing and the urban decay game of thrones 24/7 glide on eye pencil in dragon smoke for the waterline. For the brows I used the benefit good proof brow pencil.

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

The colors are beautifully applied!

Love this look!

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much!

@idanyd Love this color combo! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you!!!

I love this eye look! @idanyd 

Thank you!!

I love this look @idanyd you are working these palettes

I love this look @idanyd you are working these palettes

RE: I love this look @idanyd you are working these palettes

Thank you so much!!!

Gorgeous looks @idanyd you are amazing at blending.  Such a pretty look ๐Ÿ‘ a bit of smoke and a bit of shimmer.  ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hello! Here I used the Natasha Denona Cranverry palette with the Pretty Vulgar the Ink gel eyeliner and on the lower lash line I used the urban decay game of thrones 24/7 glide on eyeliner in dragon smoke

I love the colors.  Absolutely beautiful!

Great look

Thank you so much!
testing