Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful!

Such a beautiful look!

@tasha2489 So gorgeous!! 

Best,
Rebecca

Gorgeous look @tasha2489 โค๏ธ Very pretty on you.  I havenโ€™t seen any use the pur festive palette.  Love the nail colours ๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful look @tasha2489!

your nails are amazing! love this look @tasha2489

your nails are amazing! love this look @tasha2489

RE: your nails are amazing! love this look @tasha2489

Thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I pulled out the little Huda electric palette from last summer.  I used the shimmer and matte teals with some yellow in the corners and some orange in the centre over top the teal.  I also used my Shiseido Kajal pencil in Birodo Green and Clinique liquid black liner.  The Kajal pencils can be used as an all over shadow as well as a pencil, brow, smoky eye shadow.  I was pretty impressed with one I bought another.  They stay put and are pretty good in the waterline too.  Today I went for a NYX ultra white in pale blue.  

Huda obsession in electricHuda obsession in electricBedroom lightBedroom lightBathroom lightBathroom lightBathroom light (l) bedroom (r)Bathroom light (l) bedroom (r)Kajal pencils by Shiseido (can be used as a shadow stick)Kajal pencils by Shiseido (can be used as a shadow stick)

Beautiful colors.

So pretty. Love the colour of your top

Amazing look @2manyperfumes . And I love the lipstick too: what a beautiful shade! ๐Ÿงก

Thank you @MlleJuju ๐Ÿฅฐ

That looks gorgeous @2manyperfumes!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you @faeriegirl ๐Ÿฅฐ

I love this @2manyperfumes

I love this @2manyperfumes

Re: I love this @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Beautiful look! I love how bright it is. Goes really nicely with your yellow top ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee โค๏ธ So much 

TARTE - Icy Betch eye & cheek palette Betch palette. Woah, these are pigmented! Can you believe I only used 3 colors? 1st time I used a wet brush that worked on an eyeshadow! You can see how the color changes from the lid to the crease, I am in love with this color ๐Ÿ™‚ To wet the brush, I used FLO Refillable Perfume Atomizer as it's a nice fine mist to spray 2x on the brush. Then, as the brush dried while putting on the lid, I took the leftover on the brush and dabbed on the crease.

Thanks to @sprocketta  for gifting me this, she totally gets what I like! And, thank you to the Sephora Beauty Community/ @TeamBIC  for being such a great place to support each other and talk about beauty!

Lid: Blair  with wet brush #sephoracollection Allover shadow brush No. 12
Crease: Blair (midnight blue with silver glitter) with a smidge of Heather (matte baby blue) in the middle with sephora collection pro featherweight crease brush No. 38
Inner Corner: Veronica (matte white) with brush sephoracollection Precision eyeliner brush
#icybetch#icybetch20190516_083522.jpg20190516_141206.png

@Buootiful Love, love love the blues!

@Buootiful  Such a fun look

testing