Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You under estimate your abilities because you did an awesome job ❤️ 

@Buootiful This look rocks my socks. I love it! I love how bold you went here.

Haha, you are too kind! @sprocketta I swear I didn't try, just wanted it really emphasized  on the lids, I couldnt do it subtle on the crease, lol 🙂

wow!! that has some pigment! @Buootiful it's so pretty!!

wow!! that has some pigment! @Buootiful it's so pretty!!

Re: wow!! that has some pigment! @Buootiful it's so pretty!!

Thank you , it really is! @lmaster . I love the color it is when applied wet 🙂

I’m really loving the little dual chrome pressed pigments I recently purchased from Notoriously Morbid. The green is so intense.  I used their glitter glue and pressed it on to get the full effect.  Just used my monarch palette for the base, corners and under eye by KVD and my black Kajal liner for a smoky edge.  I also topped off my regular mascara with the deep green one by YSL.  The monarch palette is one of the few that I’ve hit pan on.  It’s been a fave for a long time.  

70532356-6D4E-410D-9B27-5EE62535C3B0.jpeg794D69C8-0D2D-4B78-BEC1-AECC77F76A67.jpeg259C8C12-2B19-4319-A410-5C7B2A0AD8DB.jpeg7420B2C5-95F6-4FE5-9C57-A3B53F8C1AB4.jpeg

Love the colours

Pretty! @2manyperfumes That green is intense.

@2manyperfumes ,

Wow!  That Green!  🙂

That green really is EVERYTHING. Love it!

Thank you @IttyxBittyxMe I can’t resist a good green.  I think I want to play with more multichrome pigments.  They are new for me. ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Just soo beautiful @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee 🥰

this is unbelievably beautiful @2manyperfumes

this is unbelievably beautiful @2manyperfumes

Re: this is unbelievably beautiful @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 🥰 I really love green.  

I love this look on you @2manyperfumes. I love the KVD Monarch palette, it was the first eyeshadow palette that I actually used lol. 

Thank you @ZakiyaBT I’ve always loved her aesthetics especially when there weren’t many brands.  It was just KVD and Urban Decay that had that look.  Alternative to the pretty girl (Barbie) California style (not that there’s anything wrong with them but it wasn’t me.  I’ve actually hit pan with this one because it’s versatile.   I use it in conjunction with other singles and palettes.  ❤️

Yeah, I hit pan on mine too. I've had it for a while and I don't really wear eyeshadow much anymore so I got rid of it recently. But I really loved that one.

I’m on day three of going through this large palette.  Today I choose Coma, cavity, the red shade with the bad name that I’m not allowed to post (lol I didn’t name it it’s a shade in the palette), O positive, sugarcane.  I used a grey liquid liner and then over top the grey liner used the dark shade coma.  

C9F8A81C-65EC-46A5-A42E-F16A3EC6CB59.jpeg245C787C-DF61-4F55-9D31-B1C0D43A118B.jpegEE95A3C6-1C26-4CD3-A179-D2ECC2F6C489.jpeg

1 Reply
testing