Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Gorgeous @lmaster this is stunning on you.  Love it.  This is such a pretty palette.  Perfect for summer time ❤️

Thank you thank you @2manyperfumes 😊💓

That's really pretty @lmaster !

Thank you @MlleJuju 💙

That looks gorgeous @lmaster!❤️

Thank you so much sweetness @faeriegirl 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love the brightness of this colour on you!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much! 💗

@Imaster, Loving the vibrant eye. It looks great on you!

@Imaster, Loving the vibrant eye. It looks great on you!

Re: @Imaster, Loving the vibrant eye. It looks great on you!

Thanks so much @Luvstravel I never know what I'll end up with 😂

Hi @lmaster ,

I love this look! This is a shade I don't think I have tried before. I am going to try this out this weekend! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much @JaneanBT 😊

Day 31 @urbandecay  and game o fthrones eyeshadow palette. Another transitional shade with Nymeria. This is Winterfell. Too much crease is what happens when you're in a rush. I did not take the time to blend very well and it shows 😞

I didn't like Winterfell for its consistency but I liked the effect on the lid. It clumped alot when dipping the brush and I had to put so much on the lid for the color to show. Winterfell is definitely one of the harder ones to work with! 

Nymeria-allover lid 
Hardhome-Middle Lid
Nymeria and WinterfellNymeria and Winterfell20190510_082959.jpg

@Buootiful ,

Winterfell and bronze are great colors on your eyes!

Thanks so much! Im going to try Winterfell allover too to see how it looks @tsavorite 

@Buootiful Loving this color on you! Loving the bronze goddess look! 

Best,
Rebecca

Agree it’s a warm rich bronze shade and pretty on you @Buootiful .  Sorry to hear it wasn’t cooperating.

So, I was mistaken about this color @2manyperfumes  . It's just not pigmented enough they way I want it. Yes, it does lose a tiny bit of color after a few hours but this is what happened:  This is bad, I know, but on Fri night I fell asleep in the living room so I didnt wash my face that night. In the morning, it was still on and looked as fresh as it did when I applied it more than 24hrs ago. I was so shocked! Yeah, this color does perform well is an understatment, lol! Or Smashbox 24 hr shadow primer really is the business on my lids:) I say both. SMASHBOX - 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer

Hi @Buootiful ,

What a great bronzy brown shade! You look lovely! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much! @JaneanBT I know it's a lot of bronze lately but really wanted to see the difference in all those transition colors 🙂

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I love the shimmer on you!
testing