Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you so much @MlleJuju (it’s a lovely necklace from my closest friend).  We always found something that the other would love and she would borrow my scarves, jackets and were like sisters.  Tomorrow I’m saying goodbye to her (she battled cancer for years) and passed away.  We had come to terms with it.  She was given less than a year but she said oh yeah I’m going when I’m ready.  True to her word she stuck around for 5.   Haaaa when we first met she thought I don’t want to know any woman that walks two giant dogs wearing glow in the dark skeleton gloves.  They were thin running gloves that glowed in the dark.  ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

My condolences @2manyperfumes  Remember the good times always

I'm so sorry to hear that @2manyperfumes . Those are difficult times. May you find solace thinking about the great moments you shared together. I'll be thinking of you. 💜

Thank you so much @MlleJuju ❤️

@2manyperfumes  Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your friend!! What a special person she must have been and a warrior!! I wanted to comment on your gorgeous look, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow as you say your goodbyes!! Take care!!😔

Awww thank you so much @yankeefaithful  yes that is exactly her -  a warrior - I was the calm one and the voice of reason.  What a scary thought lol 😂 

This palette has so many gorgeous shades, I just can't bring myself to get it. So I'll live vicariously through you, lol.

Ha ha! I thought the same thing @HunterKathleen . I was looking at it but jeez, I cannot buy everything I like! 😁

That's exactly what I tell myself! I had to talk myself down from a $300 cart to only $100 the last time I made a Sephora order. Yikes.

How quickly that cart goes up to over $200.  

Lol I couldn’t bring myself to get it for a loooong time.  I caved after swatching the darn thing.  It’s cryponite - avoid it all costs at Sephora.  Once you swatch it - you’re done for @HunterKathleen 😂

Oh no, now I HAVE to swatch it next time I go. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say.

Your eyeshadow looks amazing @2manyperfumes!❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

@2manyperfumes What a gorgeous look! I love my Gold palette as well. Did you get any fallout from Brass? That one is tricky for me.

Chunky one on the bottom left?  It flakes on the brush but I spritz a short stubby brush and use a bit of too Faced glitter glue otherwise it can flake like gold leaf.  @tastelikewater 😊

Anonymous Insider

Soo lovely. Great glimmer and sparkle. Love 💕 the blue wing. @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous ❤️

Spoiler

Day 28. I dont remember if I posted this for the eyeshadow but I did for the lippie. Its been busy at work 😞Day 28Day 28

Day 29 @urbandecay and gameofthrones eyeshadow palette. Per @bakeamuffin  's request, I tried a look with Nymeria. It is a lovely warm brown and love the pigmentation but I dont think it lasts even with primer. I thought this was a simple look but it never turns out the way I intended. *sigh* 

It's only 3 colors:
Lid/Allover: Nymeria
Crease/Inner Corner: @smashboxcrystalized always on liquid eyeshadow in Bronzite Bruja
Middle Lid: Bay of Dragons#gameofthrones#gameofthrones20190505_120201.jpg20190505_122404.jpgScreenshot_20190509-162304.jpg

Gorgeous look

It’s a beautiful shade @Buootiful (brown) and it’s a pretty all over look ❤️.  Sorry to hear that it doesn’t last.  😔 still I love you whole look 👍

1 Reply
testing