Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you very much @Anonymous ๐Ÿ˜Š

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today, I used other shades of the Huda Beauty coral obsession. Yellow on the lids, and the medium coral in the crease and coral shimmers under the eyes (I would have never thought of doing that - I usually put shimmers on the lids - but I loooooooove it!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Sorry if the colors dont show really well, the light was not good for pictures.

@MlleJuju love this look

Anonymous Insider

You look wonderful @MlleJuju 

Many many thanks ๐Ÿฅฐ @Anonymous 

Love them @MlleJuju you look so pretty.  The corals are definitely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.  Plus I love the earrings and your outfit with a splash of coral and white.  Very nice โค๏ธ.  Just playing around with letโ€™s try something else with the shadows is a lot of fun.  

Thank you very much @2manyperfumes , that's so sweet. ๐Ÿฅฐ. I tried your suggestions for the look with the yellow lids! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. I never go out without earings๐Ÿ˜. I had bought those for my last christmas party and thought, well, it's a bit much for an ordinary day at work... But, why the hell not?!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Iโ€™m glad the yellow and coral worked โค๏ธ You looked wonderful.  Great earrings and sometimes more is better ๐Ÿ‘

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

Shades: love,passion,summer and had to add some silver glitter from nyxIMG_20190510_134639594.jpg

@lmaster  So pretty!

Thank you @ather happy mother's day ๐Ÿ’ž

Anonymous Insider

Love love the glitter. Fabulous look @lmaster 

Thank you so much @Anonymous  ๐Ÿ’“

Those glitters just shimmer on your lids @lmaster .  Do you prime or use a base.?  ๐Ÿ‘

I used too faced glitter glue @2manyperfumes thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜˜

I love the glitters @lmaster : with the other shades you chose, it's awesome!

@MlleJuju thank you so much ๐Ÿ’—

I have to admit that although I still feel guilty of the splurge itโ€™s one of my best palettes.  I really need some free time to really play with it.  The Gold Palette by Natasha Denona trying to use more colours and create more looks.  I used the blackened teal and frosty teal on the lid, the lighter matte above the crease and the bottom gold (left corner) half lid with the white shimmer middle eyebrow.  I also used my infallible brown liquid liner by Loreal as liner and the blue NYX liner water line and under eye.

Gold PaletteGold Palette1D966D82-1A35-4095-91E8-28BF3DAD458D.jpegCAF5AFB2-084F-4069-9F6A-A7AE5F605038.jpeg

So gorgeous 

@2manyperfumes, It might have been a splurge, but it look...

@2manyperfumes, It might have been a splurge, but it looks beautiful on you! You always do such a great job of blending your eyeshadows โค

That is so, so, so beautiful @2manyperfumes ! I like that your necklace has similar colors as your eyeshadows and lipstick: it brings a remarkable harmony to the look. Everything is just the right color. Simply amazing! ๐Ÿคฉ

6 Replies
testing