Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

@2manyperfumes What a gorgeous look! I love my Gold palette as well. Did you get any fallout from Brass? That one is tricky for me.

Chunky one on the bottom left?  It flakes on the brush but I spritz a short stubby brush and use a bit of too Faced glitter glue otherwise it can flake like gold leaf.  @tastelikewater 😊

Anonymous Insider

Soo lovely. Great glimmer and sparkle. Love 💕 the blue wing. @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous ❤️

Spoiler

Day 28. I dont remember if I posted this for the eyeshadow but I did for the lippie. Its been busy at work 😞Day 28Day 28

Day 29 @urbandecay and gameofthrones eyeshadow palette. Per @bakeamuffin  's request, I tried a look with Nymeria. It is a lovely warm brown and love the pigmentation but I dont think it lasts even with primer. I thought this was a simple look but it never turns out the way I intended. *sigh* 

It's only 3 colors:
Lid/Allover: Nymeria
Crease/Inner Corner: @smashboxcrystalized always on liquid eyeshadow in Bronzite Bruja
Middle Lid: Bay of Dragons#gameofthrones#gameofthrones20190505_120201.jpg20190505_122404.jpgScreenshot_20190509-162304.jpg

Gorgeous look

It’s a beautiful shade @Buootiful (brown) and it’s a pretty all over look ❤️.  Sorry to hear that it doesn’t last.  😔 still I love you whole look 👍

Thank you so much! @2manyperfumes I do like browns, lol :).

I love the way this look tur ed out, these colors are beautiful on you @Buootiful. it's just too  bad that such a great base shade doesn't hold up.

Aww, thank you! @bakeamuffin Yeah, I definitely need to find a good dupe that is long lasting and little bit more pigmented 🙂

They both look great @Buootiful!

Thank you, @faeriegirl 

@Buootiful Gorgeous! I love the smoky bronze eye. It's a great look on you. That metallic lip pairs perfectly with your eye look, too. It gives it that edgy, game of thrones feel to your look. <333

Thanks so much! @PenelopeBT . I guess I do gravitate towards a bronze eye in general, lol 🙂  I am loving these metallic lippies too!

I got my Huda Beauty coral obsessions palette which is not my go-to shades (trying to expand my looks!). So I decided to go full coral with the lips too! I used 4 shades for my crease, transition, lid, corner of the eyes. Blush/contour by Victoria's secret (old enough to have their palettes!), Lise Watier brun-noir for thight lining, and acajou under the eyes, maybelline mascara in cherry brown and Maybelline lipstick in commited coral. I also had a coral top! I don't do things halfway 😁20190508_081134.jpg

20190508_215209.jpg

Hi @MlleJuju ,

I love this look! Super pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT ! 😊

you look amazing! @MlleJuju

you look amazing! @MlleJuju

Re: you look amazing! @MlleJuju

Thank you very, very much @lmaster !