Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Than you @Anonymous 😊

I love the corals on you @MlleJuju and the lipstick and coral top with the leopard spot scarf 👍❤️ I think I the corals bring out the green flecks in your eyes and the tones really compliment you.  How did you find the coral palette?  I have it too and it’s very pigmented.  I have to go lightly with the brush.   Great Spring look. 

Thank you very much @2manyperfumes  🥰 I like the palette very much. Now, I just have to get creative and find other looks with it. I could do a similar one but use the other glittery shade on the lid. I don't know how to incorporate the yellow shade (although I love it) beside the inner corner of the eyes : any ideas of shades to go with it? If you (or anyone) have suggestions, I'm all ears! 😃 I got an ensemble of glitter applicators to help me with the glittery shades. 

Hmmm I guess you could try that yellow on the lid, then the deeper colour in the crease, outer corner and under with a bit of glitter in the centre of the lid or inner corners.  You can go all out and use the lighter mattes upper outside corner of eye above crease bone.  

just some ideasjust some ideas

Thank you for the ideas @2manyperfumes !! I'm gonna try those for sure. Much appreciated!! 😊

That looks so pretty @MlleJuju!❤️

Thank you very much @faeriegirl 😊

I was trying to do a soft shimmery look today with some of my Pat McGrath palettes then threw in some ABH glitter.  I don’t use glitter often so I was in the mood.  I used the Subversive palette and the little holiday one sublime (just the green shade).  I used the dark purple, blue and shimmer.  

98A97DC6-66E7-449C-B2E0-924A1782E36A.jpegPurple, grey and blue shimmer (subversive)Purple, grey and blue shimmer (subversive)Sublime (used the green shade)Sublime (used the green shade)B6FF9DEE-A34B-4114-B971-142B60F02A95.jpegC3D0B83B-8EC1-43DF-89C3-B16A5D262827.jpeg

All of the colors are gorgeous.

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I love this smokey yet, soft shimmery look! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT 😊

loving these looks @2manyperfumes

loving these looks @2manyperfumes

Re: loving these looks @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty look!

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee ❤️