Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@KehDee  Thank you!

@Samtian, thanks for showing off an eye 😉 It actually is...

@Samtian, thanks for showing off an eye 😉 It actually is a very nice color, but completely understand when you don't like something. On to the next, as you stated.

Re: @Samtian, thanks for showing off an eye 😉 It actually is...

@LuvstravelIt is a pretty color but eh too much work and stuff lol.

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’m pulling out some of my spring/summer palettes.  This one is the Aurora Lights palette by BH Cosmetics.  Used my bright whites eyeliner in the waterline and centre bottom of my eyes.  I picked up 3 palettes from BHC.  They are pretty good including the baked formulas.  Average to long lasting and very pretty shimmers.  They do not have many mattes is my only negative.  I wouldn’t mind a few good mattes.  

9911EA5F-886D-42FA-A388-E4B063866CF1.jpeg8F08754F-0C36-4EDA-8F0B-045C26708109.jpeg8B0A5A79-3275-4BF1-B95D-29C5F8E04A0A.jpeg6411FA52-EC3B-4D30-9FC7-B56F769D5921.jpeg

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Very pretty! I love the colours you chose.

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @KehDee 😊

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I am going to need you to show me a sneak peak of your closet! I love everything you wear from make up to clothes and jewelry! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I agree with you @JaneanBT ! @2manyperfumes, you really create amazing looks with everything (makeup, clothes and accessories) matching so well together! ❤️

Thank you so much @MlleJuju ❤️ 🥰

Lol thank you so much @JaneanBT .  I’ve bern collecting jewelry from my early 20s (most of it is stirling silver, some pewter and gold) lots of costume jewelry too. So that’s over 30 years of I just have to have these earrings 😻.  I am really good about wearing just about everything I have over and over.  I’m also really good at spilling stuff on myself - epic prize winning as my daughters tell me 🤣 

Absolutely gorgeous @2manyperfumes!❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much @faeriegirl 🥰

@2manyperfumes  You are amazing at using so many intimidating colors at once and making them look incredible! My brain can't comprehend how to do cool stuff like you always do.

Thank you 🥰 @Samtian very kind.  I think that because I’ve been an artist and I work with colour daily I don’t notice that I’m putting this that and the kitchen sink into my colour scheme of the day look lol.  

Yep, my looks are more conservative too... Although I'll do a blue smoking eye with 2 very pigmented shades or wear a bold lipstick once in a while. But I'll try an all coral look tomorrow: I'm not used to wear orange colour, so... Baby steps, baby steps 😄

Anonymous Insider

Gorgeous. Love the eyeliner @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous 😊

that palette is beautiful @2manyperfumes love the look

that palette is beautiful @2manyperfumes love the look

Re: that palette is beautiful @2manyperfumes love the look

Thank you @lmaster 👍

@2manyperfumes  Love your eyeshadow it’s so pretty! Where can you get bh? Never heard of it before. 

BH Cosmetics is an Indie Brand.  BH Cosmetics.com (some of their older palettes can be found at Winners).  I ordered online from them and they have a lot of sales.  If you buy 2 palettes they will gift you a set of brushes or a free palette depending on what you purchase.  

1 Reply
testing