Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: definitely beautiful @idanyd

Thank you!!!!

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I’ve been working on my “blending”. Getting a little better but I need to figure out how NOT to dull my eyebrows while blending. 😞

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

You look gorgeous!  I love the colors and your blending looks beautiful to me!

Such a fun look. @jaidotfoot 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Hey! thank you!!! Xoxo -Jai

Love how creative and colorful this look is. I love a girl who isn't afraid to be bold with her makeup. <333

Gorgeous ❤️😍 love it so much.  I saw your pics in the gallery and you are amazing.  Love this @jaidotfoot 

Hi @jaidotfoot ,

Wow! You are so talented! This is a gorgeous look! I love it. Great job! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

love this beautiful 🌈 of colors @jaidotfoot

love this beautiful 🌈 of colors @jaidotfoot

Wow, your eye makeup looks amazing @jaidotfoot! The eyeshadows you're wearing are SO vibrant!

That looks gorgeous @jaidotfoot!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Today I pulled out my Born to Run palette from Urban Decay and then used my bright teal pencil from NYX.  Natasha Denona shimmer gold/green.  Shades I used were all the 4 along bottom left corner including Punk as a liner.  It’s not a bad palette I usually go for the green and teal in the palette.  

Punk, Baja, Hell Ride and BreakawayPunk, Baja, Hell Ride and BreakawayB3A34CE4-B8B8-45A2-80D5-4A241EC19495.jpeg49DFAB04-5283-4B80-8438-05037CD616A6.jpegE5AA7F63-20CB-49FE-AE92-A83730B989FC.jpeg

Great look

Thank you @ather 

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Love your looks!!!! I love the Natasha Denona duo chrome top coat!! I was hesitant to get the born to run eyeshadow palette, how do you like that palette?

Re: RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you @idanyd.  It’s a good palette.  My fave from UD because it has a broad range of shades.  Nice formula with mattes and shimmers and some dark shades that can be used as liners.  Including those deep plums and oranges.  If I were to recommend a palette from the brand it would be this one.  I do like their heat palette which is a mini but very good as far as formula.  

These little gems are goodThese little gems are goodBoth palettes have that warm, burnt smoky lookBoth palettes have that warm, burnt smoky look

Love these colors.

RE: Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Really pretty look!

Thank upyou @KehDee 😊

Can’t type lol meant thank you 😊 

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I love the Urban Decay Born to Run Palette! You can create so many pretty looks! I love how you used the teal eyeliner and used it with the bronze. Super pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
testing