Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

So gorgeous @idanyd 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you!!!

this is just gorgeous @idanyd so talented ๐Ÿ˜

this is just gorgeous @idanyd so talented ๐Ÿ˜

RE: this is just gorgeous @idanyd so talented ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You look beautiful @idanyd! All of your eye looks are so pretty. โœจ

Thank you so so so much!!

So pretty @idanyd - love Huda Obsession palettes โค๏ธ Pretty shimmers with a smoked out corner ๐Ÿ‘ 

Thank you!!!!

That looks gorgeous @idanyd!โค๏ธ

Thank you so much!

I like this look @idanyd . It's neutral yet shimmery and it pop! Cool! Good day to you too!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!! And good day to you too!

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Two completely different looks (playing with one palette).  I really love to play around with a palette to see just how much range I can get.  Sometimes Iโ€™ll add a shimmer, topper, glitter or single shadow from something else.  I might take a liquid lipstick that is eye safe and use it as liner.  Possibilities are endless yet I still canโ€™t help myself when it comes to buying something I donโ€™t have.  I try to just get singles instead of a whole palette whenever I can.  

Greens for one look and pinks for another day all from the same Feral palette from Menagerie Cosmetics. I saw that Make Up Revolution and Sephora pro has similar shades as individuals 

57A55D02-8FEC-41DE-8789-EC71768FE5ED.jpeg7100EA57-C619-4DD3-8E36-4CDAE1D75D42.jpegB907F474-3EFF-49FF-A663-B7D8BAE2C04A.jpegF6F5D94C-28A2-4657-994F-8CA534D12CC5.jpeg

@2manyperfumes All of these looks are amazing

Love all your looks!

just love love your looks @2manyperfumes

just love love your looks @2manyperfumes

Re: just love love your looks @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster โค๏ธ Thereโ€™s an inner peace when Iโ€™m playing with colour.  In my own little world.  Makeup and paint are the same - a face is a canvas and you go where the mood takes you.  Iโ€™m very visual (costume, set design, hair and makeup).  I just wanted to share where my makeup ideas come from.  Art ๐ŸŽจ Lady MarmaladeLady Marmalade92F94B6E-EBA5-4190-8572-E7474B93A89B.jpeg

Re: just love love your looks @2manyperfumes

@2manyperfumes so beautiful love the art

Beautiful looks @2manyperfumes! Iโ€™ve never even thought of using a liquid lipstick for an eye look before; very creative.

Thanks @XxAudreyxX  just make sure itโ€™s okay for your eyes.  Some people are less sensitive and try to avoid waterline if unsure.  Certain red dye ingredients can be irritating. I found that faux mink eyelashes and fibre mascaras are a no go ๐Ÿ™… with my eyes.  Worse reaction ever lol.  I keep a bottle of natural colloidal silver (spray) holistic remedy sold at health stores and pet stores.  Pure, antiseptic for wounds, cuts, eye irritation, bites etc., and I will spray my brushes, liners, mascara, faux lashes just to be on the safe side and to not have to throw things out.  

testing