Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Sooo pretty. Really love your liner @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous I love a good black liner 👍

That looks fantastic @2manyperfumes!💚

Thank you @faeriegirl 😊

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Urban decay naked 1 pallet today. Excuse my hair lol

Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@KehDee  So pretty 

Anonymous Insider

Great look. Really nice shimmer @KehDee 

That looks so pretty @KehDee!

Okay now I see it ❤️ Beautiful neutrals on you @KehDee I can see much more shimmer like a champagne tone on the lids ❤️👍

@KehDee Love the shimmer on the eyes. It really makes them pop! <333

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Sultry Eyeshadow PaletteIMG_20190423_142853876_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Spoiler
Shades used: fresh, steampunk, rose quartz, bloom, Birch and slate

I just love this palette on you @lmaster ❤️ You look gorgeous and you know I love your hair and eyelashes lol stunning 👍

Thank you so much @2manyperfumes 😘💖

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

I used the urban decay naked 3 pallet. I would appreciate any tips from you pros. I feel like the photo doesn’t do the colours justice. It looks more pigmented in real life.

@KehDee  So beautiful 

Pretty shades @KehDee.  I have the naked heat one (mini).  Your camera setting might need adjusting capturing blue -grey diffused light.  If I hold mine too close it blurs but if I hold it a bit farther so that the image sharpens I can take the photo crop and zoom it.  I’m not sure if that is what you meant.  Lol 

RE: Re: RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Thank you for the advice!! I’m new to this lol
Anonymous Insider

Really pretty @KehDee 

Yesterday I pulled out the Huda obsessions palette in emerald.  I have 3 of these little ones and they’ve all been consistent and good.  The mattes are creamy, shimmers are smooth and don’t crease up and the chunkier glitters go on best with either your fingertips or a packing brush.  I prime my lids with a tacky eyelid primer so that the shadow stays put without fallout.  I like the NYX eyelid primer in the shimmer formula.  It’s more reflective than a flat primer and stays tacky.  Not expensive and so far works better for me than other primers.  I also used the Fenty Diamond bomb highlighter and some Sephora and Urban Decay liners.  I always use a gentle exfoliating powder in the mornings like the Tatcha Rice Polish before I moisturize then from primer to foundation I spray - apply a high moisturizing water retaining gel-spray and a new tip I learned from a young MUA is to finely highlight in between the layers to get a nice reflective glow.  I use the lightest concealer possible as close to white because my skin is very translucent and I have hyperpigmentation just under my eyes.  Common due to my Mediterranean heritage.  I have both olive and red undertones.  Hooded almond shape eyes are a challenge and one is shaped different from the other lol.  You can really see it when I’m tired.  One eye drops grrrr.  

Emerald obsessions (brownish matte, two top shades from middle to right)Emerald obsessions (brownish matte, two top shades from middle to right)Electric Coral and Emerald obsession palettesElectric Coral and Emerald obsession palettesCE471533-DD31-4B89-927E-3604F23977FD.jpeg

Huda always has great colors.

So gorgeous 

1 Reply
testing